Jimmy Savile

Old Nov 10th 2012, 6:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I am curious who the relative of McAlpine, who lives in North Wales, is. (edit: I see Jimmie McAlpine is dead)

I'd also like to know who the "son of Lord A" (from Waterhouse) is.

"The son of an influential peer who admitted to police that he had been having sex with an under-aged boy from one of the homes. Despite his admission, he was never prosecuted."
from Nick Davies' report in the Guardian in '97

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/10/01...-and-feature/]
"Error: Content Not Found
Sorry, but you have tried to access something which does not exist. You can use your browser’s “Back” button to go back where you came from, or you can try to go to the main page of this site.
If you came here from another web site, please inform that site’s webmaster about the problem. Likewise, if you came here from another page in this web site, please inform us!"
Old Nov 10th 2012, 9:10 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Another one here

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/10/01...s-and-feature/
Old Nov 10th 2012, 9:16 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
"A man who bears the same surname as a prominent Conservative supporter. "

Well if thats not conclusive evidence then nothing is!
Old Nov 11th 2012, 7:12 am
Straw Man.

Esther Rantzen must think we are all stupid! She has been on TV bitching about how the BBC and police have handled the abuse claims in North Wales badly and basically ignored them..... So a bit like her hearing rumours about child abuse over the last 30 years with Saville and her ignoring them yeah?
Old Nov 11th 2012, 7:22 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Esther Rantzen must think we are all stupid! She has been on TV bitching about how the BBC and police have handled the abuse claims in North Wales badly and basically ignored them..... So a bit like her hearing rumours about child abuse over the last 30 years with Saville and her ignoring them yeah?
I know I said that when she was first on telly a few weeks ago - shame on her n her a prominent Childline face :-( xxx
Old Nov 11th 2012, 7:34 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I know I said that when she was first on telly a few weeks ago - shame on her n her a prominent Childline face :-( xxx
Its pure opportunism Sam, I honestly couldn't believe it when she came on air to say she felt it was right that a bloke who has been in the job for 50 or so days should leave!
Old Nov 11th 2012, 8:05 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

She never said how much Jimmy Savile gave to Childline .. when they needed money.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 6:14 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I see copies of the Jilings enquiry have been found
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:34 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I see copies of the Jilings enquiry have been found
Will we ever see them though. I think there will be a big Alpine size cover up.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 9:23 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

not likely at the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20302198
Old Nov 13th 2012, 9:25 am
Straw Man.

Interesting comment I heard about Top of the Pops. Under 16's were not allowed onto the set at all.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Not sure if any of you are on Twatter but Cyril Smith is now trending as a pedophile, Simon Danczuk-Rochdale's Labour MP just said in the House of Commons that the late Sir Cyril Smith abused boys at care home in the town in 1960s!!!

First Tom (Expenses crook) Watson claims McAlpine is a pedophile and now this idiot! When will the Labour Whip get their members back in line, just because they know they can't be sued for anything they say in Parliament they are saying what they like!
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if any of you are on Twatter but Cyril Smith is now trending as a pedophile, Simon Danczuk-Rochdale's Labour MP just said in the House of Commons that the late Sir Cyril Smith abused boys at care home in the town in 1960s!!!

First Tom (Expenses crook) Watson claims McAlpine is a pedophile and now this idiot! When will the Labour Whip get their members back in line, just because they know they can't be sued for anything they say in Parliament they are saying what they like!
I thought the Cyril Smith stuff had been known about for a while.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I thought the Cyril Smith stuff had been known about for a while.
Has it been proven? I know rumours have been flying around for ages but to use the safety of Parliament to accuse is pretty low, for any side.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:19 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Has it been proven? I know rumours have been flying around for ages but to use the safety of Parliament to accuse is pretty low, for any side.
He is dead, no need for the safety of parliament.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.