Jimmy Savile

Old Nov 8th 2012, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
There is a nasty little bitch called Gracie Samuels on Twitter and she absolutely hounds David Cameron and many other Tories and Lib Dems, needless to say she is an ardent Labour Activist and she gets so personal its really quite unreal so when she started on about rumours that a senior politician would be implicated in this "sex ring" she started implying it will be a Tory one so I rather helpfully sent her a list of the 38 Labour party members, politicians and Activists all convicted of child sex offences..... She blocked me, some people hate the truth.....
Have you apologised to her?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 3:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Have you apologised to her?
I'd love to but she has blocked me... its also still at the accusation level and you know how none of this lot like to accuse until there is concrete proof.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

They've arrested his driver and flat mate Ray Teret now, wondered how long it would be before they went after him, as his lifelong flat mate and driver he will be the one who will know something.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 6:25 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

They've arrested his driver and flat mate Ray Teret now, wondered how long it would be before they went after him, as his lifelong flat mate and driver he will be the one who will know something.
He's been arrested on suspicion of rape.
Not connected to the Savile enquiry,... according to the report.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 7:01 pm
Straw Man.

The original investigating officer has now come out and said at no time during proceedings did a member of any party ever get mentioned and that the accusations were always aimed at staff at the care home. What I find strange is that if a Tory was involved why did no one ever do anything?

Something doesn't feel right about any of this.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 7:07 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

The original investigating officer has now come out and said at no time during proceedings did a member of any party ever get mentioned and that the accusations were always aimed at staff at the care home. What I find strange is that if a Tory was involved why did no one ever do anything?

Something doesn't feel right about any of this.
The Waterhouse report was restricted to the care home and chose not to consider any evidence outside of the home. It more or less said that there was a paedo ring operating outside of the home but not enough evidence for a prosecution,
Old Nov 8th 2012, 7:38 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by kimilseung
The Waterhouse report was restricted to the care home and chose not to consider any evidence outside of the home. It more or less said that there was a paedo ring operating outside of the home but not enough evidence for a prosecution,
Yeah I know that but you would think that the accusers would have mentioned to the investigators at the time that the guy who was buggering them was a serving politician, no?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 8:07 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know that but you would think that the accusers would have mentioned to the investigators at the time that the guy who was buggering them was a serving politician, no?
Android keyboard gave up before I finished. Was the police investigation began as a result of the enquiry or vice versa? If it was as a result then it probably just took its lead from its findings.

This thing is either a McMartin (no convictions, probably all hysteria) or a Dutroux (no additional convictions and what seems to be a clear case of a cover up by the powerful)

In either case, probably still a long way for it to run.

With D-notices on Dunblane, Operation Ore and North Wales, I suspect we will get to know little.

Last edited by kimilseung; Nov 8th 2012 at 9:19 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 9:04 pm
Straw Man.

Android keyboard gave up before I finished. Was the police investigation began as a result of the enquiry or vice versa? If it was as a result then it probably just took its lead from its findings.

This thing is either a McMartin (no convictions, probably all hysteria) or a Dutroux (no additional convictions and what seems to be a clear case of a cover up by the powerful)

In either case, probably still a long way for it to run.

With D-notices on Dunblane, Operation Ore and North Wales, I suspect we will get to now little.
I see Blair issued a D notice on investigations into his cabinet as well.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:59 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/anger-over-tv-paedophile-list

What a dumb-arsed way of seeking publicity.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 3:29 pm
Straw Man.

Well, McAlpine has come out (no pun intended) and denied it and said he is considering suing... still, his name will only ever be remembered in relation to this and thats him tagged for life, just like Matthew Kelly over rape allegations.... trail by media eh?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 5:31 pm
Straw Man.

Well thats gonna help the situation! Told you something didn't feel right....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20269114
Old Nov 9th 2012, 6:51 pm
He/him

Well thats gonna help the situation! Told you something didn't feel right....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20269114
He's been nobbled!

What do they have on him? Who did he abuse?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:02 pm
Straw Man.

He's been nobbled!

What do they have on him? Who did he abuse?
Stranger danger eh?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:41 pm
He/him

Stranger danger eh?
I am curious who the relative of McAlpine, who lives in North Wales, is. (edit: I see Jimmie McAlpine is dead)

I'd also like to know who the "son of Lord A" (from Waterhouse) is.

"The son of an influential peer who admitted to police that he had been having sex with an under-aged boy from one of the homes. Despite his admission, he was never prosecuted."
from Nick Davies' report in the Guardian in '97

http://www.nickdavies.net/1997/10/01...-and-feature/]

Last edited by kimilseung; Nov 9th 2012 at 11:49 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.