Jimmy Savile

Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

One thing I am glad to see, the Catholic Church have began to petition the vatican to have his Papal Honour stripped. Good to see the Catholic Church making a solid statement about child abuse eh?
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and just for the record, if Forty still ever reads this site, can I just remind him what I told him about Gordon Brown? In the words of Jamaican bard himself, "Time will tell"
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:45 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Well, looks as though they've brought Gary Glitter in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20114378
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:45 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
One thing I am glad to see, the Catholic Church have began to petition the vatican to have his Papal Honour stripped. Good to see the Catholic Church making a solid statement about child abuse eh?
Perhaps they will follow through now and strip a load of their "employees" of their priesthoods for the same alleged crimes!
Old Oct 28th 2012, 2:51 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Brand & Ross must be laughing.............
something bigger than them has taken the headlines

It has been known for years both internally and externally of the BBC that Saville was up to no good. Just as those externally didnt know how much I am sure that many people in the BBC didnt realise how big a problem it was.

That is what happens when you compartmentalise "problems"

And you should get the latest in kevlar underpants, you can be sure something will come along and bit you in the **se as nowadays even second hand knowledge is deemed to be knowledge
Old Oct 28th 2012, 4:41 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Domino
Brand & Ross must be laughing.............
something bigger than them has taken the headlines

It has been known for years both internally and externally of the BBC that Saville was up to no good. Just as those externally didnt know how much I am sure that many people in the BBC didnt realise how big a problem it was.

That is what happens when you compartmentalise "problems"

And you should get the latest in kevlar underpants, you can be sure something will come along and bit you in the **se as nowadays even second hand knowledge is deemed to be knowledge
Why are you only talking about the BBC? There are hospitals, care homes, borstals, hell even private charities involved, in fact the main accusers are from the girls home in Surrey and the real questions are being levelled at all of the people in positions of trust who allowed this to go on for so long, the focus on the BBC is just the media and certain politicians seeing their chance to get rid of Auntie.

As I said before, this is going to run and run and its going to go to the top of government.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:24 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Agree Matt, as appalling as the BBC are there are more important issues re. Savile. It is a good smoke screen though.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:48 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really looking forward to seeing which other big names are arrested.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 11:09 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Why are you only talking about the BBC? There are hospitals, care homes, borstals, hell even private charities involved, in fact the main accusers are from the girls home in Surrey and the real questions are being levelled at all of the people in positions of trust who allowed this to go on for so long, the focus on the BBC is just the media and certain politicians seeing their chance to get rid of Auntie.

As I said before, this is going to run and run and its going to go to the top of government.
I am not just talking about the BBC

It is worrying that these organisations have been able to keep a cap on such matters for so long presumably "for the good of the organisation".
What is even more worrying is the Police
having been told about such incidents and ignored them. They have been caught on a number of matters from Saville to Asian Prostitution Rings to Paedophile Rings to Phone Tapping where they had ignored complaints for at best "fudged" their inquiries.

it begs the question Who Watches the Watchers?
Keep going - there are bound to be many more.

Leads me to wonder about the digitalising of police radio channels, stops people listening to their conversations and we have to assume they would not be worried about altering/cutting/losing those recordings.

I am positive in my belief that the majority of the police men and women are honest, law abiding citizens. We have had rotten apples before and believed we had got rid of them. It will take a long long while before the general public will be able to look at a police officer without that element of doubt.

Then we open it out to Social Services etc, who are supposed to also be guardians of our children, protecting them. Whilst running homes where "goings on" becomes endemic.
And as to organisations such as the BBC that seems to be full of the racist, sexually deviant, luvvies they keep trying to tell us about in our communities.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 9:56 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20120302

Interesting article,.....also on todays BBC News.

Savile was banned from involvement with the "Children in Need" programme more than TEN YEARS ago because of suspicions regarding his motives and previous conduct.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 4:21 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm really looking forward to seeing which other big names are arrested.
There are certain people that are beyond the law. Just read David Icke - no scrub that, it's too much to ask of anyone.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
There are certain people that are beyond the law. Just read David Icke - no scrub that, it's too much to ask of anyone.
he reports direct to God, doesn't even bother with the ArchAngel Gabriel

Old Oct 30th 2012, 5:06 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
David Ike doesn't even know his own name.... it could be because I followed it by "..... you wank*er" that he didn't reply in hindsight.
Old Oct 30th 2012, 5:10 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Jones was found to have 10,000 pairs of womens knickers..
Old Oct 30th 2012, 5:58 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy.irene
Tom Jones was found to have 10,000 pairs of womens knickers..
Dirty old bugger.

Now he's getting a bit long in the tooth, I expect he sits at home sniffing them all night, trying to recall who they all belonged to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.