Jimmy Savile

Old Oct 24th 2012, 3:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Originally Posted by Domino
a nice treatise on a hearsay situation but you are starting to become a 78rpm record that has a scratch on it

meanwhile you don't answer my 2 questions so just to remind you
So the solicitors made a public declaration on a TV station about something that isn't credible or worth a fight? I have a cousin who is a solicitor in London, I'll bet he would never dare to do something so reckless.

I have already mentioned that I have heard, first hand, a couple of weeks ago about his exploits on Top of the Pops and before you and Jo go defending him then trying to belittle me for offering you, my biggest critic, something more than a simple one line reply (no pleasing you is there?) it might be worth you watching the program that was on the other night that openly implicated more than just JS.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:16 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Banging your head against the wall R/Matt...none so blind as those who don't want to see I bet most didn't see the programme, neither did I except for clips but then I knew about him years ago...and it's all true.

The real disgrace is how the media covered his death and made him out to be a saint when they knew the real truth
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:50 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So the solicitors made a public declaration on a TV station about something that isn't credible or worth a fight? I have a cousin who is a solicitor in London, I'll bet he would never dare to do something so reckless.

I have already mentioned that I have heard, first hand, a couple of weeks ago about his exploits on Top of the Pops and before you and Jo go defending him then trying to belittle me for offering you, my biggest critic, something more than a simple one line reply (no pleasing you is there?) it might be worth you watching the program that was on the other night that openly implicated more than just JS.
I've never defended him and I dont think anyone else has either - I'm simply saying that the media are like a runaway train and we should wait with our comments and rumour spreading until there is an official enquiry

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
I've never defended him and I dont think anyone else has either - I'm simply saying that the media are like a runaway train and we should wait with our comments and rumour spreading until there is an official enquiry

Jo xxx
Justifying him then claiming people were jumping on the bandwagon is what then?

Look, like I said, if you are happy if your daughter was doing the horizontal slam dance with a 60 and 70 year old then good for you, you're obviously more liberal than you have come across in the past and while I don't have kids and never will have them I do know lots of parents and have 11 nieces and nephews and I can honestly say that if any of them, at 14, brought home a 60 and 70 year old there is only one thing that I'm thinking, sorry.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:08 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Justifying him then claiming people were jumping on the bandwagon is what then?

Look, like I said, if you are happy if your daughter was doing the horizontal slam dance with a 60 and 70 year old then good for you, you're obviously more liberal than you have come across in the past and while I don't have kids and never will have them I do know lots of parents and have 11 nieces and nephews and I can honestly say that if any of them, at 14, brought home a 60 and 70 year old there is only one thing that I'm thinking, sorry.
Are you sure you dont work for the Sun??? - its exactly comments like your post which I'm talking about, that take small pieces of information , exaggerate them, embellish them, twist them and churn them out as fact and then add a bit of your own imagination for good measure . I havent ever said that I'm happy with your Quote - "my daughter doing the horizontal slam dance with a 60 and 70 year old" - I have four daughters actually, so it would have been plural lol!!!

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:14 pm
Straw Man.

Are you sure you dont work for the Sun??? - its exactly comments like your post which I'm talking about, that take small pieces of information , exaggerate them, embellish them, twist them and churn them out as fact and then add a bit of your own imagination for good measure . I havent ever said that I'm happy with your Quote - "my daughter doing the horizontal slam dance with a 60 and 70 year old" - I have four daughters actually, so it would have been plural lol!!!

Jo xxx
Is "110 separate allegations" an exaggeration? Thats what the lawyer spoke of this morning. You are stuck on the first page of the information Jo, we are on page 90 or more so far and more and more information is emerging. Still, better we all pretend it didn't happen, I mean those girls were basically asking for it because thats what young girls do right?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

This shameful behaviour is far reaching as I said 2 weeks ago!

''Nothing shocks or surprises me anymore.

Just from one google question about Tony Blair, Operation ore and Dunblane D notice... and there are dozens of stories.''
Old Oct 24th 2012, 6:56 pm
squeaky clean

Is "110 separate allegations" an exaggeration? Thats what the lawyer spoke of this morning. You are stuck on the first page of the information Jo, we are on page 90 or more so far and more and more information is emerging. Still, better we all pretend it didn't happen, I mean those girls were basically asking for it because thats what young girls do right?

You gave an example of exaggeration beautifully with your claim about my daughter??!! Wait until its been investigated by the correct authorities, not the media before you make your sweeping "its fact cos I heard it on telly" statements! They are allegations - which legally means that they are not factual and havent been investigated and confirmed as fact!

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:12 pm
Straw Man.

You gave an example of exaggeration beautifully with your claim about my daughter??!! Wait until its been investigated by the correct authorities, not the media before you make your sweeping "its fact cos I heard it on telly" statements! They are allegations - which legally means that they are not factual and havent been investigated and confirmed as fact!

Jo xxx
Jo I didn't even know if you had a daughter, I used daughter as an example, it could be your son, whatever, I was making a point that you were choosing to ignore. In fact I started off by saying "your child" but felt I wasn't really getting through to you...

What is funny is that YOU are telling us to stop making assumptions about his guilt yet TOU are making assumptions about his innocence. It now turns out that the police are being investigated regarding their failure to investigate over the claims of 4 women. Now, I know a little about this sort of thing and I can promise you, if a complaint is made regarding assault or molestation the police tend to go overkill now, look at that teacher who ran away, with a 15 year old girl who willingly went with him, Sussex Police contacted Interpol... yet they virtually accused the accusers of JS as lying. Wonder why? Maybe if the teacher had done so much to raise money for charity (clearly a guilt mission) and had earned a reputation for innocently putting children on his knee live on TV they would have just let him do what he wanted with a 15 and a half year old schoolgirl eh?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:25 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

I wish everyone would stop criticising Jimmy Savile. When I was 8, he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:28 pm
squeaky clean

Jo I didn't even know if you had a daughter, I used daughter as an example, it could be your son, whatever, I was making a point that you were choosing to ignore. In fact I started off by saying "your child" but felt I wasn't really getting through to you...

What is funny is that YOU are telling us to stop making assumptions about his guilt yet TOU are making assumptions about his innocence. It now turns out that the police are being investigated regarding their failure to investigate over the claims of 4 women. Now, I know a little about this sort of thing and I can promise you, if a complaint is made regarding assault or molestation the police tend to go overkill now, look at that teacher who ran away, with a 15 year old girl who willingly went with him, Sussex Police contacted Interpol... yet they virtually accused the accusers of JS as lying. Wonder why? Maybe if the teacher had done so much to raise money for charity (clearly a guilt mission) and had earned a reputation for innocently putting children on his knee live on TV they would have just let him do what he wanted with a 15 and a half year old schoolgirl eh?
Again, you're putting words into my mouth - I havent once said I think Savile is innocent

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:29 pm
squeaky clean

Originally Posted by this charming man
I wish everyone would stop criticising Jimmy Savile. When I was 8, he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.
Tacky lol!! Careful - Rugbymatt will add that to his list of Saviles crimes

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:34 pm
Straw Man.

Tacky lol!! Careful - Rugbymatt will add that to his list of Saviles crimes

Jo xxx
You know what I am going to enjoy Jo? Coming back on here in a couple of weeks when what is still to come out, comes out. People on this forum have a habit of not admitting when they are wrong, even in private and I am going to enjoy getting your apology. Some of us here know what is and has gone on, others just pretend the world is as good as it ever was... beep..... beep..... beep.....
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:43 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by this charming man
Ahh so the poor cow was blindfolded....aaahhhh
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:59 pm
squeaky clean

You know what I am going to enjoy Jo? Coming back on here in a couple of weeks when what is still to come out, comes out. People on this forum have a habit of not admitting when they are wrong, even in private and I am going to enjoy getting your apology. Some of us here know what is and has gone on, others just pretend the world is as good as it ever was... beep..... beep..... beep.....
Apology for what Matt??? I'm simply saying that you are not the judge and jury, cos dispite what you think, you havent got all of the facts - only what the media tell you. You're just a chap who listens to every new revelation with child like belief. I'm saying wait until there has been an official enquiry and outcome. I have no doubt that Savile is guilty, but I prefer to wait for someone other than you to confirm how guilty

Jo xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.