Jimmy Savile

Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:51 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Savile

Quite a lot of speculation about Peel, Freddie Star and others.

By now I would have thought very many more victims would have crawled out of the woodwork had any of their alleged wrongdoings been remotely on a similar scale to those against Savile.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:58 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

It wouldnt surprise me if there wasnt a thread about the little one out of Cannon and Ball one day - now that man does make my skin crawl - n no no rumours - ive actually seen him on many occasion with his hand up a young girls skirt when we used to go clubbing in Rochdale at Dukes - ewwwwwwwwwwwwww - dirty git
Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:04 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

from the newspaper report it would appear Peel and the girl were quite open about the relationship and were seen about together.
something vastly different to what Saville appears to have been up to
for how long did her mother know about her boyfriend but not get to meet him or how old he was ??

lucky girl getting back stage at a Black Sabbath - perhaps it was my navy short back and sides in an era of long flowing locks, and that was just the men
Old Oct 20th 2012, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

RichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Lets get this straight.
This is NOT simply about media speculation.

It IS about numerous live and independant victim interviews.

>>>>>>>> Anyone can say they were assaulted by a person now dead --- he's not here to defend himself, and of course all these "victims" were innocent young things---- yeah right.

It IS about previously recorded witness statements.

>>>>>>>More and more coming out of the woodwork now that word ----- SUE/ financial gain------ has been bandied around, queue starts here, behind me, he played with my todger when I was twelve --- Ok PROVE he didn't.

It IS about Saviles own admissions in his very own words.

>>>>>>>>>>>>. Now thats just about the most stupid statement in a long time ---- Of course J.|Saville is going to stand up in public and say --- "Now then Now then Now then, I played around with under aged kids" --- yeah right.

Seriously just how much evidence do some people need before they are willing to face the truth ???

>>>>>>>>>Evidence is NOTHING until proven -- so --- PROVE IT --- simple

The sad thing here is NOT that Savile is unable to try defending the indefensible in Court.

>>>>>>> Ahhhh, is that a statement of fact --or --- an unqualified opinion ???.

The saddest thing by far is that his victims will never see him appear in Court to be sentenced and lead off to prison for his obnoxious activities.

>>>>>>>>>>>One wonders --- if all these allegations are true, just how many were well aware and just how many were forced.

They will NEVER see JUSTICE PROPERLY SERVED !

Unlike Savile who is lucky to be six foot under before the shit hit the fan,
They have to continue living with the legacy of his actions for the rest of their lives.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What about those legacys of girls that had a hand whatever shoved up their skirts --- in the name of courtship ---- or is being on the back seat of a car with a randy groping "boyfriend" out on a first date not traumatic enough for you ???.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 1:24 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Quite a lot of speculation about Peel, Freddie Star and others.

By now I would have thought very many more victims would have crawled out of the woodwork had any of their alleged wrongdoings been remotely on a similar scale to those against Savile.
The difference, these other celebrities arent dead, werent as high profile as "do gooder" Savile and quite frankly probably didnt get as many opportunities.

In answer to those who seem to think that girls of 14 and 15 are still vunerable children???? If anyone had dared tell me at those ages who I could or couldnt see, well I'd have ignored them and simply not told anyone. I knew my mind, I'd been brought up to know right from wrong and I wouldnt have welcomed folk telling me otherwise - in fact I had very strict parents, so made sure that they didnt find out about the things I did (which didnt include "shagging" celebrities or old men!! I hasten to add) I was a very grown up 14 yo - lets face it, in Spain the age of consent is 13 - and what about all the underage mothers in the UK today - who's going after the men who got them pregnant????

I will repeat that I'm not saying Savile or the others for that matter are or were innocent, but its easy to exaggerate when someone is dead and we have the media are in full sail with the story. Its really down to a proper unbiased investigation to determine what went on - not the gutter press or a bunch of folk on a forum lol!!!

Jo xxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Oct 20th 2012 at 1:27 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
The difference, these other celebrities arent dead, werent as high profile as "do gooder" Savile and quite frankly probably didnt get as many opportunities.

In answer to those who seem to think that girls of 14 and 15 are still vunerable children???? If anyone had dared tell me at those ages who I could or couldnt see, well I'd have ignored them and simply not told anyone. I knew my mind, I'd been brought up to know right from wrong and I wouldnt have welcomed folk telling me otherwise - in fact I had very strict parents, so made sure that they didnt find out about the things I did (which didnt include "shagging" celebrities or old men!! I hasten to add) I was a very grown up 14 yo - lets face it, in Spain the age of consent is 13 - and what about all the underage mothers in the UK today - who's going after the men who got them pregnant????

I will repeat that I'm not saying Savile or the others for that matter are or were innocent, but its easy to exaggerate when someone is dead and we have the media are in full sail with the story. Its really down to a proper unbiased investigation to determine what went on - not the gutter press or a bunch of folk on a forum lol!!!

Jo xxx
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:35 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardP
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What about those legacys of girls that had a hand whatever shoved up their skirts --- in the name of courtship ---- or is being on the back seat of a car with a randy groping "boyfriend" out on a first date not traumatic enough for you ???.
Grasping at straws now ?
Wonder why I get the impression that you are happy to justify Saviles conduct regardless of how widespread and serious the true picture may turn out to be ?
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:40 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichardP
Oh come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you never ever try it with a girlfriend, all knew what it could lead to it they werent strong once they got out of the front seat into the back.
or are you suggesting you never ever tried to romance a woman, to have a feel of what might be there, had the urge to go further and see how far she really would let you go ??

or perhaps despite your name, have you never ever been out with a fella and agreed to going into the back seat and had to fend off the octopus from hell with more hands than God would think normal ???

it is only possible on BE Spain that we could find someone who would come out with such crass statements.
perhaps you "saved yourself" for the woman you married - no arguement with that - but even then you would have surely been expected to have made the first moves. Or was she more experienced than you ??

even in times gone by, and by that I mean millenia not a couple of years, it was expected that the man would have a measure of experience so that when bedding his beloved for the first time that he knew what he was doing and treated her with respect.

there used to be a tradition that the King had first "poke" of a new wife, before her husband got in there.

and what has that got to do with Jimmy Saville ??????
Old Oct 20th 2012, 2:46 pm
On the road again.

Jo xxx
I keep getting the impression that neither yourself nor Richard have seen the original recording relating to this sad affair or other recordings relating to Saviles private life.

For just one example the lady who broke down trying to explain how she witnessed Savile molesting a helpless brain damaged girl in the next hospital bed.

Far,far removed from the false teenage frolicking picture that you are attempting to paint.

Obnoxious and disgusting in the extreme !
Old Oct 20th 2012, 3:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jo xxx
Your post is excellent, really spot on IMO
Old Oct 20th 2012, 4:15 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Jo xxx
Well I agree with some of what you say about 14 - 15 year old girls not being entirely innocent little flowers and particularly that the age of consent would make having sex with them legal in many other countries.

But there are a couple of other points that should be taken into account; firstly in the UK the age of consent is 16 and older men should not have sex with underage girls whatever the provocation (and I know that this is actually quite easy to avoid), secondly, if what is being said is true, it appears that Savile went much further than that and sexually assaulted very vulnerable people in hospitals and the like.

Not the same at all and not under any circumstances excusable.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:56 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Jo xxx
Where are you getting "1 and 15 year old girls" from? So far only a couple of the accusers have been that age, for the most part they have been about 10 and 11 years old, many have been vulnerable "institutionalised" girls AND boys. Seriously Jo, its sounding very suspect your unbending support for what he did!
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:03 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Where are you getting "1 and 15 year old girls" from? So far only a couple of the accusers have been that age, for the most part they have been about 10 and 11 years old, many have been vulnerable "institutionalised" girls AND boys. Seriously Jo, its sounding very suspect your unbending support for what he did!
It started off about him allegedly abusing one or two teenagers on top of the pops, then to one or two teenage girls in an approved school, then hospital patients, even his interest in a morgue.... its flourished to all sorts by the media (Its a good job his pet dog couldnt talk!!!). Like I say, its now, IMO just being carried away on a media frenzy - What is needed is a proper police investigation, not this media posse!!!!

We dont know what went on! So claiming we do is wrong!

Jo xxx
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It started off about him allegedly abusing one or two teenagers on top of the pops, then to one or two teenage girls in an approved school, then hospital patients, even his interest in a morgue.... its flourished to all sorts by the media (Its a good job his pet dog couldnt talk!!!). Like I say, its now, IMO just being carried away on a media frenzy - What is needed is a proper police investigation, not this media posse!!!!

We dont know what went on! So claiming we do is wrong!

Jo xxx
Again Jo, you are trying to justify it! I could not care less about what was said, what wasn't and what we are now saying, the fact is that this wanker was quite obviously up to no good, as I said elsewhere, regardless of what YOU were doing at 14 and 15, would YOU have been doing that with a 60 YEAR OLD MAN and his sordid little friends? More and more is coming out, its obvious that he was a manipulative and devious creep and had controlled things in a way that is incredibly similar to other predatory pedophiles. We need to focus on the fact that he said, DOZENS of times during his life that he had screwed children as young as 12, he joked about it with reporters and when those reporters questioned him, as MANY have he simply brushed it off by saying, "Oh come on, can't you take a joke?"

Like I said Jo, if you are OK with it, fine but I will ask you again... would you be happy if your 14 girl came home with a 60 year old man and said, "Mum, this is the man that is making me a woman..." I suspect I know what the reaction will be.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

RichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud ofRichardP has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Again Jo, you are trying to justify it! I could not care less about what was said, what wasn't and what we are now saying, the fact is that this wanker was quite obviously up to no good, as I said elsewhere, regardless of what YOU were doing at 14 and 15, would YOU have been doing that with a 60 YEAR OLD MAN and his sordid little friends? More and more is coming out, its obvious that he was a manipulative and devious creep and had controlled things in a way that is incredibly similar to other predatory pedophiles. We need to focus on the fact that he said, DOZENS of times during his life that he had screwed children as young as 12, he joked about it with reporters and when those reporters questioned him, as MANY have he simply brushed it off by saying, "Oh come on, can't you take a joke?"

Like I said Jo, if you are OK with it, fine but I will ask you again... would you be happy if your 14 girl came home with a 60 year old man and said, "Mum, this is the man that is making me a woman..." I suspect I know what the reaction will be.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Perhaps the fact that JoJoJo is a mature attractive lady in todays world, she more than likely was a very attractive young girl, of say, 14 /15, and from reading her posts she is answering questions etc in the manner she felt when that age, and PLEASE don't tell me the lady is talking out of her rear end, let me ask YOU --------- At what age did you start showing an interest in girls ???? from the replies you post I would have thought around 45 ------ me on the other hand, and the mates I used to go around with when aged 12 knew what and why we were interested girls, and my memory ain't THAT dim where I can't remember what went on.

JoJoJo has said in earlier posts she knew about the birds and bees, and how they got together, jeeze I knew that at twelve years of age, how ruddy old were you???. Knowing about them --- bragging about them ---- to your friends does NOT mean you actually DID anything --- but you loved to hear about those that bragged they did.

The lady is also saying the media are having a frenzied feast on all that has allegedly happened, nobody is saying it DIDN'T happen, but I think the likes of JoJoJo, myself and others are saying -------- YOU ARE ALLEGING THIS ---- NOW PROVE IT ------ but that should NOT done in a frenzied media blood fest --- but in a court of law.

But of course, we all know that won't happen, a dead man can't answer for himself, and a lot of those so called traumatised young things are now adults and are thinking more about the potential payout they might get from being "traumatised" for forty years ---yeah right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.