Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Javea Schools and Football clubs

Javea Schools and Football clubs

Old Nov 6th 2016, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Emmgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Javea Schools and Football clubs

We've now settled on the Javea area as our location when moving to Spain next month.
Can anyone.recommend a good secondary school for my 13 year old and a primary school for our 10 year old.?

Also need to know the term times? Are they similar to UK?

We also would like any recommendations for football clubs for my 10 year old?

Thanks Emma
Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

chopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Javea Schools and Football clubs

Not sure about particular schools in Javea, but your kids can speak Valenciano and Spanish right?

Generally Spanish schools don't have half terms, start the year in mid september and end it around 22 June. They have a week off over Easter and a bit more than that over XMas.
Old Nov 7th 2016, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

tim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Javea Schools and Football clubs

Join the Javea Connect facebook group. There are over 7000 members that live in the area and you can find out everything you'll need: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaspas/?ref=bookmarks

Originally Posted by Emmgar
We've now settled on the Javea area as our location when moving to Spain next month.
Can anyone.recommend a good secondary school for my 13 year old and a primary school for our 10 year old.?

Also need to know the term times? Are they similar to UK?

We also would like any recommendations for football clubs for my 10 year old?

Thanks Emma