ITV Marbella

Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:35 am
Just Joined

00glenn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITV Marbella

Iv heard that theres a new ITV garage in Marbella.

Can anybody tell me where it is?

Mine is 2 years out, I thought the 2006 was the time it was done, not runs out.

Iv been stopped by guardia and police many times but none of the said anything about my ITV

So this is what they get upto when not hanging round bars and roundabouts

Last edited by 00glenn; Jul 15th 2008 at 10:49 am.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 2:10 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITV Marbella

lol love the pictures

The Guardia are great fun arent they?

Got stopped last night actually by the old sat at the roundabout ones. They just wanted to see my license and that was it.
Im fully legit anyway so i dont have any worries but its just the language barrier. Despite attending spanish lessons I still dont understand them.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 2:14 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ITV Marbella

Originally Posted by onlineamiga

The Guardia are great fun arent they?
Actually I would agree, especially the moto Guardia to us motociclistas. The Guardia in the tin boxes are much less favourable to enthusiastically driven motos and the moto Guardia are much less favourable towards tin box drivers but I have found a few moto Guardia, well they found me really, and they were quite fun provided all your papers are OK. They enjoy a good ride as much as the next moto man.