Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

it's not all gloom & doom

it's not all gloom & doom

Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: it's not all gloom & doom

Originally Posted by johnnyone
Has anybody noticed (in the UK) the amount of women who walk with a single crutch without appearing to need one?
Is it a fashion accessory, because I have seem some that are decorated.

This post was not intended to offend anyone and if it did I apologise.

However there are people out there who exaggerate their disabilities (to get a blue badge?)and this may have a negative affect on our perceptions to the detriment of the truly disabled.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 3:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShinyAndy
I don't think it was your post that started anything, it was the next post which was a rather funny jokey post aimed at you. Unfortunately it seems that angle was totally missed by some members
Totaly agree.
Maybe something HERE for people to think about.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
er,there are some seriously scarey people out there. Get a sense of humour,sense of perspective,and be very careful who you threaten. You never know.................................
Hi, I notice that michaleen oge has not posted of late and is not contactable off site. I wish to say that I have enjoyed his posts in the past and would look forward to more of the same. He is not a "Doom and Gloom" merchant and lends the site some much needed levity.

Regards

jonboy