Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It's a dirty job.....

It's a dirty job.....

Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:12 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's a dirty job.....

.....but somebody's got to photograph it!

The problem: Dylan generates humungous quantities of shite! Even more so than sonofspain73!

So while Dylan goes for a little grazing.....

....the wife and the eldest boy deal with it!

And I supervise....camera at the ready!

'Ave it!

And the word on the street is Dylan may be getting a new friend soon!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's a dirty job.....

No doubt your son will get his revenge - if you ever make old bones.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Shame we don't live closer Pete - I could make use of Dylan's "produce" in my new garden!!
Yes, we're in the process of buying a house................and it's got a lovely garden AND a huerto!
I'm just off to tackle the 5' high stinging nettles and weeds that are growing everywhere
Once all the weeds are gone, I'm going to need some of the good stuff to dig in - so that next year's crop of vegetables will come up lovely
Mind you, I've been offered a prolific supply of chicken, dove and donkey poo.....................so it doesn't look like I'm going to go short!

Must just say, I'm so glad to see your eldest has got such good sense in terms of football teams Good lad!

Hope all is well with you and yours (despite the stand off with Telefonica!)
Looking forward to hearing more news (and seeing the photos) of Dylan's proposed new lady friend

Been a quiet fortnight for you, hasn't it? No more puppies to rehome at the moment??
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:56 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jules and Sam!

And Sam....good to hear about your new house!

Can't say too much about Dylan's potential new friend....but all will be revealed soon!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
Hi Jules and Sam!

And Sam....good to hear about your new house!

Can't say too much about Dylan's potential new friend....but all will be revealed soon!
Mmmm - what's the betting it's NOT a donkey...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I know of others who generate huge quantites of sh!te

Anyway, Carlsberg don't do animal sanctuaries, but if they did it would probably be something like that
Old Mar 6th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

.....but somebody's got to photograph it!

The problem: Dylan generates humungous quantities of shite! Even more so than sonofspain73!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/dylpo1.jpg

So while Dylan goes for a little grazing.....

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/dylpo2.jpg

....the wife and the eldest boy deal with it!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/dylpo3.jpg

And I supervise....camera at the ready!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/dylpo4.jpg

'Ave it!

And the word on the street is Dylan may be getting a new friend soon!
Oh, Xtreme, I thought that in the pictures he was preparing your breakfast...

comemierdas
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
Oh, Xtreme, I thought that in the pictures he was preparing your breakfast...

comemierdas
Hehehehe ..... thats a good one
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:37 pm
Mucho Macho

Some Oscar Wilde repartee from SOS73 there.

Of course the only difference between Dylan's shit and SOS73's shit is that Dylan doesn't have to put his through Babelfish first!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:10 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Some Oscar Wilde repartee from SOS73 there.

Of course the only difference between Dylan's shit and SOS73's shit is that Dylan doesn't have to put his through Babelfish first!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:33 pm
Mucho Macho

I can now confirm that Dylan has a new friend! Photos later today!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:39 pm
Senior Moment

I can now confirm that Dylan has a new friend! Photos later today!
Is it a Donkey?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Is it your bike?

Have you decided that motorbikes really are shit and should live with donkeys in a cave?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:51 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is it your bike?

Have you decided that motorbikes really are shit and should live with donkeys in a cave?
We'll be getting pics on the forum of puzzled donkies standing at the side of the road with lovely scenery behind them and a guy in a Carlesberg shirt behind with a shovel
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We'll be getting pics on the forum of puzzled donkies standing at the side of the road with lovely scenery behind them and a guy in a Carlesberg shirt behind with a shovel
I can hardly wait!

Maybe its actually Pete who is moving in with Dylan, in which case maybe he should post the on .....http://bighairydonkeylovers.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.