Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Isla Magica - Seville

Isla Magica - Seville

Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:19 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Isla Magica - Seville

I´ve been years ago and want to go again soon, any recent visits from anyone?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:53 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Isla Magica - Seville

Hi

Yes went two weeks ago with my grandchildren (5 & 2 1/2). Nowt changed from my first visit four years ago

Davexf
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hi

Yes went two weeks ago with my grandchildren (5 & 2 1/2). Nowt changed from my first visit four years ago

Davexf
We have never been, did the kids enjoy it? How much did it cost? And was it worth it? Might try to take the kids in the hols, just not looking forward to driving into Seville!! I have no problem driving into Seville just getting back out again!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sharon B
We have never been, did the kids enjoy it? How much did it cost? And was it worth it? Might try to take the kids in the hols, just not looking forward to driving into Seville!! I have no problem driving into Seville just getting back out again!!
When you go over the last bridge as you enter Seville the bus garage on the left handside ( you can't miss it ) has a large underground car park.We normally park there, so when leaving you are on the main road driving in the right direction home
Chris
It also has toilet facilities if the kids need to spend a euro before the journey
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrismortley
When you go over the last bridge as you enter Seville the bus garage on the left handside ( you can't miss it ) has a large underground car park.We normally park there, so when leaving you are on the main road driving in the right direction home
Chris
It also has toilet facilities if the kids need to spend a euro before the journey
Thanks Chris, thats great to know.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:35 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

http://www.islamagica.es/home.html is the link, click on language required.

But Adults are from 18 to 28 euros children 12.50 to 15 low / high season

And yes they really enjoyed it

Davexf
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:04 pm
Jur

Thanks all!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Chris
Hi

Yes know where that is - how much do they charge for the day?
Thanks
Old May 1st 2009, 9:17 am
Jur

There´s an offer out, if you buy two adult tickets you get a free children´s ticket. Admission is now € 25 per adult.
Old May 1st 2009, 11:59 am
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Hi been long time ago i was in seville and it was by bus tour. Ho long will it take get up there by car to isla magica.
thanks