Irish passport

Old Sep 29th 2021, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish passport

Originally Posted by agree_to_disagree
Stringychips why are you not in Blackpool and Morecombe, as opposed to Spain and applying for an Irish passport?

You appear to be contradicting yourself!
can’t be bothered with Blackpool it’s too busy. I like quite places like Spain.
Old Sep 29th 2021, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond reputeLou71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stingychips
Not sure. I’m in no rush for it.
That's the spirit, it's far more patriotic to have a damn good passport stamping and face deportation don't you think?
Old Sep 29th 2021, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond reputeStingychips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lou71
That's the spirit, it's far more patriotic to have a damn good passport stamping and face deportation don't you think?
Why don’t you speak to a few guardia civil officers about your fellow Irish passport holders. Since the Irish cartels have made the Costa del sol their home. I heard they have a bad name in Spain.Your quick to bash a British passport. Maybe you should do some research on yours .I suppose the paradise you live in you would never notice any of that.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stingychips
Why don’t you speak to a few guardia civil officers about your fellow Irish passport holders. Since the Irish cartels have made the Costa del sol their home. I heard they have a bad name in Spain.Your quick to bash a British passport. Maybe you should do some research on yours .I suppose the paradise you live in you would never notice any of that.
Most major criminal groups have a presence on the Costa del Sol. The two Irish gangs (Hutch was arrested recently) are small fish compared to what else you get down there (Russian, Colombian, British etc.). The Costa del Sol is organised crime’s southern frontier – a stretch of urban sprawl extending from Málaga to Estepona, with Marbella, a city of 147,633 people, as its capital. According to the Spanish Intelligence Centre for Counter-Terrorism and Organised Crime, there are at least 113 criminal groups representing 59 different nationalities operating out of the area. Apart from that, this Thread seems to be going in the wrong direction.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 8:28 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Moses.

Now back on the original topic please or I will be forced to close the thread which is not fair to the OP.

Rosemary
Old Sep 30th 2021, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Well said Moses.

Now back on the original topic please or I will be forced to close the thread which is not fair to the OP.

Rosemary
I am very unhappy with the recent trend to drag topics away from the original question and then fill the thread with spiteful comments.
The correct answer was given with the extract from the EU regs several posts ago. We are in exactly the same position so I knew it was correct but had not seen that regulation quoted before.
I am considering if I should close my account with all the nastiness now apparent.
Old Sep 30th 2021, 10:35 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
I am very unhappy with the recent trend to drag topics away from the original question and then fill the thread with spiteful comments.
The correct answer was given with the extract from the EU regs several posts ago. We are in exactly the same position so I knew it was correct but had not seen that regulation quoted before.
I am considering if I should close my account with all the nastiness now apparent.
In any forum there is always a select few who use the site as their playground and fail to see that they are not only disruptive to discussions but also totally unwanted by other posters. People such as yourself use this forum as it is meant to be used for which I sincerely thank you and hope that you will remain with us to ensure that we maintain an intelligent and helpful balance.

Rosemary