Introduction

Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Nacnud is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Introduction

Hi. I'm a noob. Have been checking the forums for a while but have finally registered now that I have made the decision to move to Spain.

I'm in my early 30's and have opted to leave the UK as I work for myself and can work from anywhere in the world thankfully due to the internet.

I currently live in the north east of England, have done all my life, but have been looking at moving to Spain for some time.

I've found a property that is a villa with a detached bungalow and pool. This is in Sax, southern Spain, not too far from Alicante. I'm oving over with my wife to be and also my mum and her partner (hence the detached bungalow).

In the UK we have a couple of properties that we've just accepted offers on and once sold we're pooling the money to hopefully move to Sax if that doesn't fall through.

I'll be asking various questions on the forum as each day goes by and I can keep you up to date with how things progress if anyone's interested.

I'm not sure who is responsible or this website but I find it very helpful and the supporting communities are superb for help.

Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Originally Posted by Nacnud
Hi. I'm a noob. Have been checking the forums for a while but have finally registered now that I have made the decision to move to Spain.

I'm in my early 30's and have opted to leave the UK as I work for myself and can work from anywhere in the world thankfully due to the internet.

I currently live in the north east of England, have done all my life, but have been looking at moving to Spain for some time.

I've found a property that is a villa with a detached bungalow and pool. This is in Sax, southern Spain, not too far from Alicante. I'm oving over with my wife to be and also my mum and her partner (hence the detached bungalow).

In the UK we have a couple of properties that we've just accepted offers on and once sold we're pooling the money to hopefully move to Sax if that doesn't fall through.

I'll be asking various questions on the forum as each day goes by and I can keep you up to date with how things progress if anyone's interested.

I'm not sure who is responsible or this website but I find it very helpful and the supporting communities are superb for help.

Welcome,
you will not find yourself wanting of information on the Forum, there are some real clued up folk on here, I presume you have had a good look in the Free beer thread at the top of the page ?

Enjoy your stay and keep us posted on your progress........
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice

Hi Nacnud,

I've recieved masses of good advice and support here. So welcome and good luck with your plans.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nacnud,
Welcome and you sound sorted
What do you actually do for work if you don't mind me asking please?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:08 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello nacnud
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Hi Nacnud,
Welcome and you sound sorted
What do you actually do for work if you don't mind me asking please?
Thanks. I have several small family businesses in the UK which kind of run themselves but I need to oversee things online. I can monitor what's happening and make decisions from anywhere.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the replies. I just had to check this topic to make sure I spelt "noob" right. It didn't look right the second time
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:14 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Not too bright like some of the others here and not as quick witted as some but if ever you need tissue I can sort you

Welcome nacund and family
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies. I just had to check this topic to make sure I spelt "noob" right. It didn't look right the second time

Sorry but what is a "noob".
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir

It,s what men use when doing an impersonation of an elephant...everyone knows that Crispygirl.........
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Oh you're such a noob

It just means 'newbie', 'newcomer', 'inexperienced'
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:43 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69

It,s what men use when doing an impersonation of an elephant...everyone knows that Crispygirl.........
Nooo not me, it was Chiclanagirl, any way I'm dyslectic and I thought he said knob , sorry but I really did I had to keep looking because I thought he has never said that.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Nooo not me, it was Chiclanagirl, any way I'm dyslectic and I thought he said knob , sorry but I really did I had to keep looking because I thought he has never said that.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
My abject apologies my dear Crispygirl...

Chiclanagirl...no offence mean't, I was not ignoring you on purpose....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, and hope you find all the answers to your questions on this site, as mentioned the "free beer" has many links, but if you do not find the answer you are looking for just ask, and I am sure one of us will be able to help you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.