Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Internetsites to put your place for sale

Internetsites to put your place for sale

Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

gipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nice
Default Re: Internetsites to put your place for sale

Ow, you have completely changed your answer I see.
Well it may be softer now than before...but anyways
I am still surprised of the way people write here and the way they treat each other...
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:36 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gipsy
Jeezzzz.....what s this all about...A bit over the top don't you think.

And NO, I m not interested in you, not at all, may that be clear !
And surely not in these kinds of discussions either.

You don't want to share your knowledge, well that is your choice.
I did what you said, and it's already on a few other sites on the web.
But I'm the type who likes to share and help others, so no, I do not keep it all to myself.
Errr, I was referring to Whitelinen not you ??????? Most odd

Last edited by anonimouse; Dec 27th 2010 at 9:52 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:41 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ow, you have completely changed your answer I see.
Well it may be softer now than before...but anyways
I am still surprised of the way people write here and the way they treat each other...
I agree people can be rude on forums, but to be fair, text is easily misread in some instances without the expressions in speach.

I would never be rude to anyone unless they were rude to me.

I was NOT refering to you, unless you have dual id
Old Dec 27th 2010, 10:12 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anonimouse
I agree people can be rude on forums, but to be fair, text is easily misread in some instances without the expressions in speach.

I would never be rude to anyone unless they were rude to me.

I was NOT refering to you, unless you have dual id
Fantastic answer!
Old Dec 28th 2010, 8:05 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

SO....I ve decided that it's time for a change and will be emigrating after almost 8 years in Spain.

Where do you put your house for sale on the internet ?

I made a site about it (URL REMOVED)

but now I would like to know on which internetsites to put it on.

Thanks for your help !

Getting back to the original question, here are some suggestions.
Make your own website with a catchy direction, like housesaleinxxx.com
or some of these ( I have no association or used them) but they are free to advertise.

vivastreet.co.uk
gumtree.com
postyourproperty.co.uk
affidata.co.uk
immoweb.be
kyero.com

You may gain some insights on how to sell your property if you can to look at the following:
spanishpropertyinsight.com
blog.yourkeytospain.co.uk
Old Dec 28th 2010, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
or some of these ( I have no association or used them) but they are free to advertise.

vivastreet.co.uk
gumtree.com
postyourproperty.co.uk
affidata.co.uk
immoweb.be
kyero.com

You may gain some insights on how to sell your property if you can to look at the following:
These are mainly sites if you want to sell to English speakers. For Spanish speakers, then try fotocasa.es or idealista.com, they are completely free.

We've rented properties through those sites and have had interest for properties for sale from individuals and agencies alike.

In the Costa del Sol there are English speaking agencies who may call you and say they have some clients interested in your property, all you have to do is sign a contract that gives them 5% comission. Do NOT ever sign a contract with these people, they are fraudsters.

Good luck!
Old Dec 28th 2010, 8:54 am

Good sites I see some new ones.

It's always good to pay for adverts too, the problem is, I have property in Eastern Europe too, (Not for sale) these would, should I want to sell them take for ever to sell and be very expensive to sell, as it's not your usual ex pat destination.

Don't be thinking I sold these two over night, as I didn't, my adds have been knocking about for about a year now, even on eBay at 36 quid a go, it's only when I started putting it about lately that they went they were also very cheap.

Remember It only takes one person.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

jonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
You can use www.costadelsol.st for free adverts ( with pictures) reaching mainly Scandinavians but also English people. I have tried it and it worked for me.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

gipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nicegipsy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo

vivastreet.co.uk
gumtree.com
postyourproperty.co.uk
affidata.co.uk
immoweb.be
kyero.com

I thank you very much...and look what your action has done.....suddenly more people do want to share

Well I ve put it the last few days on:
bokt.nl: dutch horsesite
here....hahaha
skelbimai.co.uk
my blog on the rescue horses
homesonthenet.com
freehouseagent.com
koopjeskrant.be
tweedehands.net
immoveer.be

and I will put it now on some you suggested ! And I will read about the sites you suggested.

Don't worry....I sold my home when I left Belgium years ago so I do have some experience & no agent will play with my feet (thx to my profession....
Old Dec 28th 2010, 5:17 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

I thank you very much...and look what your action has done.....suddenly more people do want to share

Well I ve put it the last few days on:
bokt.nl: dutch horsesite
here....hahaha
skelbimai.co.uk
my blog on the rescue horses
homesonthenet.com
freehouseagent.com
koopjeskrant.be
tweedehands.net
immoveer.be

and I will put it now on some you suggested ! And I will read about the sites you suggested.

Don't worry....I sold my home when I left Belgium years ago so I do have some experience & no agent will play with my feet (thx to my profession....
Not everyone understands Dutch!
Niet iedereen begrijpt Nederlands!
Old Dec 28th 2010, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Zolang wij het maar begrijpen hé

You have a pb
Old Jan 1st 2011, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Another one to ad: top-properties.com