Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

INTERNET AND TELEPHONE

INTERNET AND TELEPHONE

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

soontoretire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default INTERNET AND TELEPHONE

Is anyone using www.europa-network.com for internet and telephone? I am particularly interested in the mobile one called in-betweeners for longer stays in Spain and touring.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 9:54 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INTERNET AND TELEPHONE

Originally Posted by soontoretire
Is anyone using www.europa-network.com for internet and telephone? I am particularly interested in the mobile one called in-betweeners for longer stays in Spain and touring.

I dont, but my neighbour does and has been quite happy with them, even with the slow connections we get up here (rural)
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Yes, we use Europa Network, the service is excellent
They have another feature, that I daren't mention
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

ColinReid is an unknown quantity at this point

I've no idea what the TV service is like but the 3G Internet is only 1GB a month, after that it drops to an almost unusable 128k. It would be useful if you could stop paying for the time you were outside Spain otherwise Yoigo offer 3G service of 3GB a month for only €29. NEVER use Vodafone in Spain you'll be ripped off sooner or later.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

soontoretire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saxy
Yes, we use Europa Network, the service is excellent
They have another feature, that I daren't mention
Perhaps you could send private message with that info. I think I will order it for our next visit. They will only deliver to Spain so will order in time for our next visit. Thanks for your replies.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

ColinReid is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps you could send private message with that info. I think I will order it for our next visit. They will only deliver to Spain so will order in time for our next visit. Thanks for your replies.
I have received an email telling me that you have replied to my previous post but I can't find your reply ????