interest rates

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

angie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really niceangie mccready is just really nice
Default interest rates

we keep hearing rumours that interest rates are going to go up this year, has anybody else heard anything?? gonna be HARDER times for those of us with morgages if its true!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

shaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to all
Default Re: interest rates

Originally Posted by angie mccready
we keep hearing rumours that interest rates are going to go up this year, has anybody else heard anything?? gonna be HARDER times for those of us with morgages if its true!
...but better for those with savings! You can't please all of the people all of the time
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angie mccready
That is the million dollar question

You can win or lose that depending which way you gamble

i.e. noone knows

To add my 2 pence worth, I believe if the economy stays fairly flat then interest rates will also.

If the economy starts to get better, interest rates will increase slightly
If the economy dives again, then interest rates will shoot up and it will be time to start growing your own vegetables
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:55 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Hung parliaments, double dip recessions, PIGS, a sliding pound – I haven’t started growing my own vegetables yet, but I’m eating a lot of free oranges.