Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Insuring a car on uk plates need recommendations

Insuring a car on uk plates need recommendations

Old Aug 17th 2014, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Insuring a car on uk plates need recommendations

Originally Posted by Zuco
Did you do the paperwork yourselves?
No we used an agent, but we were at the office when it was 'rubber stamped' and also had to drive my car through the ITV station while the agent stood to one side and watched- a reputable agent by the way!
Old Aug 18th 2014, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Insuring a car on uk plates need recommendations

I don't remember having to wait for number plates when we did our car. We just took paperwork to a local shop that made them up while we waited. The deed was done in Cadiz.