Reload this Page >

Information about Urb. Vistas del Guadiana

Information about Urb. Vistas del Guadiana

Old Jun 20th 2014, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Christopher01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Information about Urb. Vistas del Guadiana

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum. We may be interested in buying one of the riverside houses in the Vistas del Guadiana Urbanisation.

We are wondering if anyone of you knows anything more about this urbanisation and the future plans they have for it. I understood that all houses are now owned by Ibercaja. Wil the project be completed with the remaining 40 houses once the existing properties are sold?

We also wonder why the houses are not selling? Is there anything wrong with these houses or is it just a lack of buyers?

Apparently the only house which is sold up till today, belongs to a British couple. Could anyone help me to get in touch with the owners?

Thanks for your advice.

Best regards,

christopher
Old Jun 20th 2014, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Information about Urb. Vistas del Guadiana

Originally Posted by Christopher01
Hello everybody,

I'm new on this forum. We may be interested in buying one of the riverside houses in the Vistas del Guadiana Urbanisation.

Apparently the only house which is sold up till today, belongs to a British couple. Could anyone help me to get in touch with the owners?

Thanks for your advice.

Best regards,

christopher
Hi Christopher

We are the owners of the only sold villa in the Vistas del Guadiana Urbanisation! We completed about 18 months ago and get out there as often as we can. As far as we know, the main reason the other houses/bungalows aren't selling is just because of the general economic situation and the fact that there are so many properties on the market. We doubt that the outstanding 40 or so properties will be built any time soon.

We would be happy to share our experiences (good and bad!) with you, but preferably via private message.

I think you need to post at least three times before we are able to do this.

ADMINISTRATOR (Mitzyboy?) could you confirm this please?

Kind regards
Sue and Barry
Old Jun 20th 2014, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Information about Urb. Vistas del Guadiana

Hello Sue & Barry,

So good that you read my post!

My e-mail is <snip>, that's more personal to share opinions about Vistas del Guadiana.

We just got back to Belgium this wednesday and had 2 househunting trips through costa esuri last week.

We are considering to buy one of the white houses in your urbanisation and would greatly appreciate your opinions about owning a home over there.

Please let me know something.

Best regards,

Christopher

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 20th 2014 at 5:56 pm. Reason: Email address removed as it's a public forum - they can contact you using the 'email me' link if they wish.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

As I thought, the e-mailadress is gone ...

Herewith my third post.
Old Jun 21st 2014, 7:08 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Sue & Barry,

So good that you read my post!

My e-mail is <snip>, that's more personal to share opinions about Vistas del Guadiana.

We just got back to Belgium this wednesday and had 2 househunting trips through costa esuri last week.

We are considering to buy one of the white houses in your urbanisation and would greatly appreciate your opinions about owning a home over there.

Please let me know something.

Best regards,

Christopher
Hi Christopher

We live in Marina Esuri, since 2007, when we got the the keys, but also in Belgium - so we have a similar situation. We had a lot of problems at the beginning to get completion and have been involved in Esuri since late 2004 (wow TEN years since the house hunt, time flies!!)

It is a good thing that your address was snipped as this is a public forum and its for your security, you can now email and PM through the site as you have more than the 3 posts. So feel free to contact me through that secure method.

Jon

PS Well Done Belgium and good luck tomorrow! Allez les Diables Rouges!! Being in Spain at the moment we missed a hell-of-a-party in Belgium!

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 21st 2014 at 7:11 am.
Old Jun 21st 2014, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Sue and Barry will become famous soon enoughSue and Barry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sue and Barry
Hi Christopher

We are the owners of the only sold villa in the Vistas del Guadiana Urbanisation! We completed about 18 months ago and get out there as often as we can.

Kind regards
Sue and Barry
Just realised we've had the property for TWO and a half years, not ONE and a half! Time flies.

We too had problems completing - it seemed to take for ever, but we got there in the end and as far as we are concerned, it was worth it!
Old Jun 21st 2014, 8:19 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody,

We are wondering if anyone of you knows anything more about this urbanisation and the future plans they have for it. I understood that all houses are now owned by Ibercaja. Wil the project be completed with the remaining 40 houses once the existing properties are sold?

We also wonder why the houses are not selling? Is there anything wrong with these houses or is it just a lack of buyers?

Thanks for your advice.

Best regards,

christopher
There are approx 1 million unsold homes on the costas, and many are owned now by banks, I doubt that the situation will change in the next decade as prices still seem to be falling all over the costas, especially in the areas where there are a lot of empty properties. One of the problems that may occur is the keeping up of the infrastructure as, with so many places unsoild there is a very small pot of money each year available for improvements and repairs.
Old Jun 21st 2014, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
One of the problems that may occur is the keeping up of the infrastructure as, with so many places unsoild there is a very small pot of money each year available for improvements and repairs.
I think this is a major problem and it will undermine any possibility of price increases in many urbanisations and may well lead to complete collapse in some.
Old Oct 8th 2014, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

hellsrogers will become famous soon enoughhellsrogers will become famous soon enough

Hi Chris

Pete and I were in the process of buying Plot 38 - the villa next to the top of the urbanisation. We pulled out because we did not believe that the price of the property (at the time 487,000 euros) was reasonable. The market crashed and the fixtures and fittings were not of the 'luxury' standard we had been promised. The builder, Teos (Grupo Triangulum) would not compromise on the price so we took them to court and eventually got our deposit and legal costs refunded.

We think that the current price of approx. 189,000 euros is probably not a bad price but we are not convinced that it would be marketable for rent as the site is like a ghost town for best part of the year.

If I had spare cash now I may still be tempted to buy as we did like the area.

Good luck

Helen and Pete
Old Oct 27th 2014, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

We were really interested in buyi g one of the houses last June. The real estate agent had these houses on his website at 189.000€. When visiting the houses, we were told by the agent that Ibercaja was accepting sales at 153.000€ which looked reasonable to us considering that it indeed is a ghost town at this moment. Nevertheless upon hearing from the estate agent that we were interested in buying, Ibercaja augmented the price to 200.00€ "because it's the summer season". Of course we did not take any further steps to buy a house. Apparently, as soon as they have interested buyers, Ibercaja starts playing games instead of being happy to sell at least one of the houses. My Northern European mind is too small to understand their way of doing business ...