Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Info on sport for kids/teenagers on Costa del Sol

Info on sport for kids/teenagers on Costa del Sol

Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all
Default Info on sport for kids/teenagers on Costa del Sol

Hello again and thanks to all who helped with my previous query.

I would also like to know what there may be in the way of footie, or better still rugby(?), for the kids. My sons play for fun as well as at a reasonably high level in football and rugby which is how I came to do sports reporting for local BBC. My eldest is 18 would love a little five-a-side action or even help with coaching juniors.

Thanks

Tulip xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info on sport for kids/teenagers on Costa del Sol

Originally Posted by tulip1303

I would also like to know what there may be in the way of footie, or better still rugby(?), for the kids. My sons play for fun as well as at a reasonably high level in football and rugby which is how I came to do sports reporting for local BBC. My eldest is 18 would love a little five-a-side action or even help with coaching juniors.

Thanks

Tulip xx
Theres loads of youth football teams and a league ... well certainly around here there is.

The guy who used to look after my pool travels all over CB with his son to watch him play. I'm sure its the same down there on CDS
Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Theres loads of youth football teams and a league ... well certainly around here there is.

The guy who used to look after my pool travels all over CB with his son to watch him play. I'm sure its the same down there on CDS
Oh good, thank you.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good, thank you.
Dont know about Rugby though, thats a silly game with the wrong shaped ball
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dont know about Rugby though, thats a silly game with the wrong shaped ball
Ha ha! We all love both, but as the said son is 6' 6" with size 15 feet, he lends himself to either second row for rugby or goalie for football.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Tulip xx
Hi tulip and welcome to the forum..hope you are enjoying it.

Don't know if it has been mentioned before or if your boys would be interested, but one of the forum member moved from the UK to CDS with his succesfull martial arts business, he is very enthusiastic and it seems when I last heard it had already been well received, if they are interested I will try and find the thread, don't know about footy or ruggers I am afraid.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Tulip xx
Found it, it would give them something to do HERE
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Found it, it would give them something to do HERE
That's really good of you, thanks - they seem quite keen.