Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Info on the Barcelona area

Info on the Barcelona area

Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Neil8319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info on the Barcelona area

Hi Everyone, its my first time on the forum so cut me some slack if I'm asking stupid questions.

I'm currently involved in the early stages of an Interview process for a job in Barcelona. I will be making every effort to investigate my questions on my own. However If i'm sucessful I think things will progress quickly so I need answers to the following questions.

1) What is the monthly average cost of renting a two bedroom apartment/house in or around the barcelona area?

2) Is there a particular renting website or agency which is good for dealing with us brits that speak very little spanish?

3) What fees will I be expected to pay on a monthlty basis ie Spanish equivalent of the dreaded "Council Tax" or mandatory insurances.

4) Is there any areas of Barcelona I would want to avoid setting up camp?

5)Details on how to obtain residency or a more permenant visa?

Any other advice would be more than welcome.

Neil
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:53 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Info on the Barcelona area

you can read here aswell and this is the 2nd Thread that going on to day , but this about place for holiday makes where to go
jurdy

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=541326