Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Indoor Soft Play in Spain?

Indoor Soft Play in Spain?

Old May 22nd 2014, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

t2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Indoor Soft Play in Spain?

Hi. These indoor padded play areas are springing up all over the place in the UK. Not the pub attached ones so much, moreso the separate toddler death arenas you can let them loose in for a couple of quid. All manner of padded things they can move about, jump on, slide down and attempt to knock each other out with small plastic balls in. My little daughter absolutely loves our local 'Fun Factory" one in the UK. We move out to the Catalunya region permanently in August. I wondered if the bods with kids know if she'll have anything similar over there? Cheers.
Old May 22nd 2014, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Sugarpuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indoor Soft Play in Spain?

I don't know where you are going in Catalunya. But there is a soft play place near us in Vilafranca called Planet Magic.
Old May 22nd 2014, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

chopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond repute

They are all over Madrid. They usually run after school activities as well (music, theatre, art, languages, etc) and toddler groups in the morning.
Old May 22nd 2014, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chopera
They are all over Madrid. They usually run after school activities as well (music, theatre, art, languages, etc) and toddler groups in the morning.
Yes, they are usually called "ludotecas"

There is a giant 10,000m2 children's palace here in Oviedo. The child has to be three though to use most the installations. Can't wait until my eldest can go!

http://www.palaciodelosninos.com/v_p...tado.asp?te=24
Old May 22nd 2014, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

t2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarpuff
I don't know where you are going in Catalunya. But there is a soft play place near us in Vilafranca called Planet Magic.
Thanks for the info. We're going to be anywhere between Sant Cugat and the lower end of Maresme. We wont know for defo till we have our second reccy up there in July. So I think we're more the other side of Barcelona's cachement

Really appreciate your response tho. Thanks.
Old May 22nd 2014, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chopera
Thanks for that. Really interested to hear about the extra things they put on. That sounds perfect news. Thanks.
Old May 22nd 2014, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cricketman
Yes, they are usually called "ludotecas"

There is a giant 10,000m2 children's palace here in Oviedo. The child has to be three though to use most the installations. Can't wait until my eldest can go!

http://www.palaciodelosninos.com/v_p...tado.asp?te=24

Ahhh...a name to google. Perfect. Now I know what theyre called Im sure I can find the nearest one to where we live. Although mine is uder 3 also. But as you say 'most' of the installations, it sounds the same with the UK ones. Where they have a toddler area (which she still loves to be in!) So that'll do nicely. Many thanks.
Old May 22nd 2014, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by t2uds
Ahhh...a name to google. Perfect. Now I know what theyre called Im sure I can find the nearest one to where we live. Although mine is uder 3 also. But as you say 'most' of the installations, it sounds the same with the UK ones. Where they have a toddler area (which she still loves to be in!) So that'll do nicely. Many thanks.
Unfortunatley this isnt a chain, it only exists in Oviedo.

I suggest googling "ludoteca barcelona" or the actual town you will be living in
Old May 22nd 2014, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cricketman
Unfortunatley this isnt a chain, it only exists in Oviedo.

I suggest googling "ludoteca barcelona" or the actual town you will be living in
Yes I did that thanks. I found a chain of ludotecas called Aventura Parks thats all around the area there. Cheers.