Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

Old Jun 11th 2010, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice
Default Re: INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

John,

any feedback from the second meeting yet?

J
Old Jun 28th 2010, 9:00 am
Just Joined

ClaireBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

I am a new member to this site, hope to complete on a villa plot shortly and build a villa. I have been reading up and found your information very helpful so thank you to everyone. I presume I do not have to pay anything until I have built the property? or will I become liable when I have completed on the land? I have joined owners group so far. Hope to come and live in Costa Esuri when villa built, love the area and the Spanish people.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClaireBob
I am a new member to this site, hope to complete on a villa plot shortly and build a villa. I have been reading up and found your information very helpful so thank you to everyone. I presume I do not have to pay anything until I have built the property? or will I become liable when I have completed on the land? I have joined owners group so far. Hope to come and live in Costa Esuri when villa built, love the area and the Spanish people.
Hi and Welcome to the forum and to Esuri,

You will be liable for IBI (council tax) from completion but Fadesa should have paid this year for you make sure your solicitor asks about this. The EUC fee should be apportioned and you will only pay your share.

John.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi and Welcome to the forum and to Esuri,

You will be liable for IBI (council tax) from completion but Fadesa should have paid this year for you make sure your solicitor asks about this. The EUC fee should be apportioned and you will only pay your share.

John.
Thanks for your response, I will bring up with my solicitor when completing. Just trying to get myself prepared!!!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks should for your response, I will bring up with my solicitor when completing. Just trying to get myself prepared!!!
Just to add for your info we have nearly concluded the self build project you are about to start. The IBI should be about €290 per annum to be paid after the 1st June but before the 30th September. The EUC fee is about the same now paid in two parts half by 30th June and the remainder by 30th December.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Just to add for your info we have nearly concluded the self build project you are about to start. The IBI should be about €290 per annum to be paid after the 1st June but before the 30th September. The EUC fee is about the same now paid in two parts half by 30th June and the remainder by 30th December.
Thank you for being so helpful. Do you know when future residents/ owners meetings will be or social events? I usually book my flights 6 months in advance to get the best deals so if we know some dates I will try and coincide my trips. Also were you happy with your builder? Are they still in business? I came out in June and alot of inactivity of the villas started, some had english owners working on them as their builder had gone bust etc.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:51 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

Can anybody advise please......We paid our EUC via L & G for last year. Do we have bills sent to us to be able to pay the 2010 bill ? If not how do we know when to pay, where to pay and how much. Need to find out fairly quickly if the first one is due for settlement tomorrow !

BTW where is the L & G office, is it in Ayamonte? Whereabouts ?

I remember in the minutes from a previous EUC meeting L & G declared that the Costa Esuri residents asked for offices on CE - NOT ME !! Did anybody on this forum request for L & G offices to be opened on CE ? I think their budget to equip the office was approx €15k. I did send them an email asking them to stay where ever they are now...that's a few thousand euros saved !

Mel
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya

Can anybody advise please......We paid our EUC via L & G for last year. Do we have bills sent to us to be able to pay the 2010 bill ? If not how do we know when to pay, where to pay and how much. Need to find out fairly quickly if the first one is due for settlement tomorrow !

I remember in the minutes from a previous EUC meeting L & G declared that the Costa Esuri residents asked for offices on CE - NOT ME !! Did anybody on this forum request for L & G offices to be opened on CE ? I think their budget to equip the office was approx €15k. I did send them an email asking them to stay where ever they are now...that's a few thousand euros saved !

Mel
Hi Mel

We pay in September; we just pop into the office just off Laguna square. We pay the Council tax and the EUC at the same time.

Steve
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:03 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

You having a good time - still there ?

Thanks Steve, DOH !! didn't clock with me that we had to pay EUC at the same place.

So do we get a bill to go into the office with and, as it is in two parts, will there be a fine for paying the June one late ?

Thanks

Mel

BTW Jaime and co working well - TA !!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya

Mel
L & G do have offices in Ayamonte in a building owned by the mayor and also (I believe) where he lives! Yes you are correct the first half is due for payment by the end of June. They did send my first half statement to me but at my English correspondance address.

I just went down to the council tax office just of Laguna Square and requested a copy of the statement and also my IBI for 2010. They produced the EUC bill in a second but because it was not quite July they would not print my IBI however they did give me a written note of the new amount. I gave the EUC statement to my bank with the instruction to pay tommorrow. When the IBI is due in September I will follow the same pattern.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya

You having a good time - still there ?

Thanks Steve, DOH !! didn't clock with me that we had to pay EUC at the same place.

So do we get a bill to go into the office with and, as it is in two parts, will there be a fine for paying the June one late ?

Thanks

Mel

BTW Jaime and co working well - TA !!
They have not yet chased last years unpaid bills so I doubt it!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

But all unpaid bills stay against the property, whether you see/find/receive the bill or not. So unpaid community charges, EUC etc etc just mount up. As John says, better to check periodically at the Payments office.

Is that where you go to sign on the Padron John, or is that at the normal entrance near the BBVA bank?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reptonian
But all unpaid bills stay against the property, whether you see/find/receive the bill or not. So unpaid community charges, EUC etc etc just mount up. As John says, better to check periodically at the Payments office.

Is that where you go to sign on the Padron John, or is that at the normal entrance near the BBVA bank?
I will post on the Euc asap.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

[QUOTE=MEL & JOHN;8665278]Hiya

Thanks

Mel

QUOTE]

I have never yet received a bill for the EUC. After all the posts about this last year, I just wandered into the payment office, waved the 'rates' bill and said EUC, and they quickly produced another bill; accepted cash in hand and printed off confirmation of payment. I still have not received any communication from the EUC; but I'm satisfied I'm as up to date as the majority of owners.

I'll go in and pay this year's in September as well.

Steve
Old Jul 1st 2010, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

In theory, you should pay the EUC´s bill when you're owner of the plot. Never mind that you've built your villa. The IBI has to pay the person who owns the plot on 1 January. When have you signed the deed of sale?.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.