Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

Originally Posted by John & Kath

Has anyone seen in either Spanish or English a copy of the minutes of the AGM I doubt it but we are paying L & G many tens of thousands of Euro to do these things.

Contact L&GC for both copies to be sent via email.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: INAUGRAL MEETING OF THE COSTA ESURI RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Contact L&GC for both copies to be sent via email.
I did and lo and behold I got the minutes of the meeting Friday but still not had the accounts.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

I did and lo and behold I got the minutes of the meeting Friday but still not had the accounts.
Can you attach the minutes?. Accounts 2009??.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I have only the minutes, and I'm uncertain whether it's a good idea to post it online as there are full names, property details etc?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

I have only the minutes, and I'm uncertain whether it's a good idea to post it online as there are full names, property details etc?
You could PM them as an attachment to SL she/he is one of the good persons!!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

PM doesn't accommodate attachments, or does it?
If S_L wishes me to send the minutes via an email attachment then please send via PM the email address.
John&Kath, have you received the 2009 Accounts, and has the RA produced their minutes of their own meeting?

Question for S_L:
If we questioned the existence/non existence of the EUC for Isla Canela, then what is the Junta de compensación de Isla Canela? Is this another name?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

You could PM them as an attachment to SL she/he is one of the good persons!!
PM doesn't accommodate attachments, or does it?
If S_L wishes me to send the minutes via an email attachment then please send via PM the email address.
John&Kath, have you received the 2009 Accounts, and has the RA produced their minutes of their own meeting?

Question for S_L:
If we questioned the existence/non existence of the EUC for Isla Canela, then what is the Junta de compensación de Isla Canela? Is this another name?
Junta de Compensación is a collaborative urban entity, but distinct from the EUC. The Junta de Compensación are represented at least 60% of the owners of an area. Later themselves are the ones who run the proyecto de urbanización.

In summary:

The administration adopted an urban planning for a zone. Then the system decides to carry it out, given that these lplots are a number of owners who should meet in this case the compensation.

All owners of the area pool their land, then re-distributed but buildable area established by the planning for this was taken as a Junta de Compensación. If an owner does not want to be part of the Junta de Compensación, the plot is expropriated.

To prevent everyone to do their development is an
Proyecto de Compensación, for which all owners give up their rights to the Junta. Later Junta de Compensación gives proportionately a number of meters for building, located in an area other than that they were owners. These areas with different uses and characteristics are determined, first by the planning and then the proyecto de urbanización.

Usually it is the Town Hall who must do these things (projects, urban development, compensación, etc.). However, in practice it is permissible for an entity to be the one responsible for that. That entity is the Junta de Compensación. It is similar to an intermediary between owners and Administración (Town Hall).

Carol, sent you PM with my e-mail. I am very good person.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PM doesn't accommodate attachments, or does it?Not sure
If S_L wishes me to send the minutes via an email attachment then please send via PM the email address. Spanish Lawyer at yahoo . es
John&Kath, have you received the 2009 Accounts, and has the RA produced their minutes of their own meeting? No accounts as yet. Since I have been away and did not do a note of the meeting I do not know if the acting secretary has done them will let you know soonest when the ash has blown away. The note I produced was just for expats and I posted that some time ago.

Question for S_L:
Is not the above the first stage of the three stage process 1) Compensation 2) Form Residents Association 3) Form EUC they got rid of 3) and reverted to 2) With 1) being a very early stage many years ago. I am not an expert but that is my understanding

PS I am a very slow typist its an age thing silver surfer and all that
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Junta de Compensación is a collaborative urban entity, but distinct from the EUC. The Junta de Compensación are represented at least 60% of the owners of an area. Later themselves are the ones who run the proyecto de urbanización.

In summary:

The administration adopted an urban planning for a zone. Then the system decides to carry it out, given that these lplots are a number of owners who should meet in this case the compensation.

All owners of the area pool their land, then re-distributed but buildable area established by the planning for this was taken as a Junta de Compensación. If an owner does not want to be part of the Junta de Compensación, the plot is expropriated.

To prevent everyone to do their development is an
Proyecto de Compensación, for which all owners give up their rights to the Junta. Later Junta de Compensación gives proportionately a number of meters for building, located in an area other than that they were owners. These areas with different uses and characteristics are determined, first by the planning and then the proyecto de urbanización.

Usually it is the Town Hall who must do these things (projects, urban development, compensación, etc.). However, in practice it is permissible for an entity to be the one responsible for that. That entity is the Junta de Compensación. It is similar to an intermediary between owners and Administración (Town Hall).

Carol, sent you PM with my e-mail. I am very good person.
I second that are we all agreed then we adopt the motion.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

I do not know what happened in Isla Canela. My news:

- It should create an EUC.
- It created an association (do not know if residents, owners or what).
- I do not know if it was created EUC
- Nowadays Pryconsa (not the Town Hall) pays the maintenance.

Why?. No idea...... but it is strange.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

I second that are we all agreed then we adopt the motion.

Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Message received and documents sent into cyberspace.

Junta de compensación:
More confusion! Why is it so confusing?
Fairly recent info:
http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...p?storyid=1426
Old Apr 19th 2010, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Junta de compensación:
Fairly recent info:
Isla Canela has Junta de Compensación. Don´t worry, the urban plan is difficult.

Thanks for your e-mail.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Junta de compensación:
Fairly recent info:
Having put the page through google translate

http://translate.google.com/translat...26&sl=es&tl=en

I get the gist that the compensation board are sharing the cost of improving the road from the Canela Golf r/about to Punta Morel with the Ayuntamiento. Why the council should put in €1000's is beyond me as part of the approval for a huge development like Marina Canela they should have improved that road in any event.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Having put the page through google translate

http://translate.google.com/translat...26&sl=es&tl=en

I get the gist that the compensation board are sharing the cost of improving the road from the Canela Golf r/about to Punta Morel with the Ayuntamiento. Why the council should put in €1000's is beyond me as part of the approval for a huge development like Marina Canela they should have improved that road in any event.
In my opinion the question is why in Costa Esuri, apart from the police, the streetlights, street cleaning and garbage collection the Town Hall does not invest one euro?.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.