Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Impuesto sobre la Renta

Impuesto sobre la Renta

Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:21 am
Just Joined

ssousa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Impuesto sobre la Renta

Culd you please clarify me on the "Impuesto sobre la Renta".
I own an apartament at Vista Esuri and I filled out the 210 Form to declare the "Impuesto sobre la renta de no residentes".
I know that I should go to a Bank and pay it.
Could someone inform me if after I must present or send the forms filled and stamped by the Bank to Hacienda? When I bought the forms they came with an envelope.

Best Regards

Sérgio
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta

Originally Posted by ssousa
Culd you please clarify me on the "Impuesto sobre la Renta".
I own an apartament at Vista Esuri and I filled out the 210 Form to declare the "Impuesto sobre la renta de no residentes".
I know that I should go to a Bank and pay it.
Could someone inform me if after I must present or send the forms filled and stamped by the Bank to Hacienda? When I bought the forms they came with an envelope.

Best Regards

Sérgio
You also need a barcode thingy have you got that?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta

You mean the labels to put on the top of the 210 form? Yes I got them from Hacienda.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta

Originally Posted by ssousa
You mean the labels to put on the top of the 210 form? Yes I got them from Hacienda.
Then you just take all the copies with their barcodes to the Bank and pay what you say you owe and they will keep the copies send one on to the Hacienda with your cash.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Impuesto sobre la Renta

Thankyou very much John & Kath for the information