Reload this Page >

I'm New - “Denunciar”

I'm New - “Denunciar”

Old Aug 13th 2012, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Patrick Gallery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm New - “Denunciar”

Hi Everyone,

My name is Patrick and I would like to know how can I take out a “Denunciar” on a British citizen resident living in Spain, but I live (at present) in Germany?
Thanks in advance

Patrick Gallery
Germany
Old Aug 13th 2012, 9:25 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm New - “Denunciar”

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Guardia Civil is the only way I know to make a denuncia.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 7:40 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Gallery
Hi Everyone,

My name is Patrick and I would like to know how can I take out a “Denunciar” on a British citizen resident living in Spain, but I live (at present) in Germany?
Thanks in advance

Patrick Gallery
Germany
I don't think you can - some denuncias can be made online but you still have to go to sign it in person

I think you're going to have to employ an abogado in Spain to do it for you
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

MaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really nice

http://policia.es/denunweb/denuncias.html
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:42 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pwwm
Contact Guardia Civil is the only way I know to make a denuncia.
No, you can go to the National Police as well.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 9:17 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MaryJones
but you still have to go in & sign it within 72 hours

Su denuncia estará disponible para ser firmada en la Comisaría que usted haya designado. Ha de saber, que una vez cumplimentada la denuncia a través de Internet; es imprescindible, para que ésta adquiera eficacia jurídica, firmar copia de la misma en la Comisaría que usted haya designado, a la mayor brevedad posible y nunca más tarde de 72 horas. Una vez en Comisaría, comunique que ha tramitado su denuncia por Internet y recuerde que; en principio y salvo necesidades del servicio, no debería esperar turno para proceder a la formalización de la misma. (Firma y revisión).

googletranslated

Your report will be available for signature at the police station you have designated. You must know that once filled the complaint through the Internet, it is essential for it to acquire legal effect, signed copy of it at the police station you designate, as soon as possible but no later than 72 hours . Once in police station informed that their complaint has been handled over the Internet and remember that, in principle, and unless the service needs should not expect to turn to proceed to formalize it. (Signature and review).
Old Aug 15th 2012, 11:02 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Gallery
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance

Patrick Gallery
Germany
Is this person connected to the police in any way? If so, file the denuncia in another town, or else it may be disregarded.