Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Im going to make it work if it kills me

Im going to make it work if it kills me

Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Im going to make it work if it kills me

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What exactly is the topic?
If you go to the thread heading Matt then i'm sure it will offer a big clue!!
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

rugbymatt what can i say? apart frombaaa baaa baaain sheep language that means you are the type of person who drags this country down, where expats should be on here for advice and support you are quitte the opposite i think you insult many peoples inteligance, there is always one like you on many forums,having so many posts and winding people up just goes to show how much of your life is dedicated to doing it.p.s. fair play to the bloke who mentioned to gardening miight work for someone you pessamistic fool.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:41 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluenose27
rugbymatt what can i say? apart frombaaa baaa baaain sheep language that means you are the type of person who drags this country down, where expats should be on here for advice and support you are quitte the opposite i think you insult many peoples inteligance, there is always one like you on many forums,having so many posts and winding people up just goes to show how much of your life is dedicated to doing it.p.s. fair play to the bloke who mentioned to gardening miight work for someone you pessamistic fool.
who are you?

or more to the point, who do you think you are?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

who is who?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

who is who?

I think she means you...
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:53 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
I think she means you...
that's right fi - can I call you fi?

that would be why I quoted him/her
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

i am me, paul ,average person looking for helpfull thoughts and views from fellow forum posters ,but i see it has now slightly gone off track as most things do on forums which is a shame i suppose its fun foe someone.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

i have always received good answers from Rugbymatt and he has always been very nice with me, so i don't agree with you. Besides that, i think you are doing the same kind of things right now that you are criticizing.
regards,
marisol
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have a read here. ;-))
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:14 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

i am me, paul ,average person looking for helpfull thoughts and views from fellow forum posters ,but i see it has now slightly gone off track as most things do on forums which is a shame i suppose its fun foe someone.
I can't see where RM was unhelpful to at all before you laid into him

which is why I was wondering who you are - possibly someone in disguise
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Have a read here. ;-))
Did i say something wrong once again?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

look i am not saying i dislike the guy, im saying i disagree with how he is brilliant at telling people what WONT work and what NOT to do rather than the opposite, that to me is not constructive. i am nobody in disguise and just put my point across

if your out there rugbymatt......

please forgive me before your loyal army shoot me down ;-)
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:23 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by marisol
Did i say something wrong once again?
not you marisol
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Bluenose,
I think all anyone is saying is listen. Sure some people post in a different way. But I have never asked a question on this forum where I have not received at the very least a dozen helpful replies. (Sometimes the wind up starts after that).
But from my perspective, the sheer level of knowledge that is freely and happily available to all members means I would need to be a fool not to listen to those posters who plainly are very well respected by many. Self-evidently things are going to be tougher in Spain than they have been. So advice from those who have been there (some successfully, some less so, but ALL trying their utmost) has to be worth its weight in gold. (Even if I did disagree with whoever it was who suggested cashing everything and riding the gold bug! Ah- if only I had listened to that one.....).
Sometimes hearing the negative is as helpful as the positive.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

look i am not saying i dislike the guy, im saying i disagree with how he is brilliant at telling people what WONT work and what NOT to do rather than the opposite, that to me is not constructive. i am nobody in disguise and just put my point across

if your out there rugbymatt......

please forgive me before your loyal army shoot me down ;-)
I'm not a loyal army of anybody but, actually some post that i have read here make me think UK must be like Disneyland. Please, i don't want to hurt anybody but, unfortunately, live has taught me that not everybody is good, that you can't trust everybody and that you can expect the live in anywhere is going to have pink colour. Almost nobody is going to give you something for anything, and i said almost due to i'm still optimistic. Here, in Spain, i thought it happened in all over the world, living is difficult, finding a job is hard, not only for people who come from another countries but also for people who live here. If i tell the truth, i wish i could keep on thinking like some of you but i really can't, i would have to deceive myself.
Maybe you would prefer that people told you that you are going to have a very easy life in Spain, but it would be a lie and i think, rubymath doesn't tell lies and he tries to tell things as hard as they really are, thats all under my point of view

Last edited by marisol; Dec 31st 2008 at 12:56 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.