i'm bored

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default i'm bored

I'm really bored. I am at work with nothing to do. I open this forum over and over again and nobody writes.
There is not middle way, either you can't take any more work or you are sitting around twiddling one's thumbs....
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:10 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Re: i'm bored

I am not bored, I am wasting time playing when I should be working
Really should do some work It's a real bummer being self employed sometimes

You could pop down the new motorway link & take my dog for a walk !
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
I am not bored, I am wasting time playing when I should be working
Really should do some work It's a real bummer being self employed sometimes

You could pop down the new motorway link & take my dog for a walk !

Hello Grebo
I wish i were self employed, at least i think so. In this way, i would never wast time, i mean, playing it's not a wast of time it just a way to pass a good time and live consists of good moments. The trouble is when you have to be in a place with nothing to do looking at your watch to see it the time has passed...
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:30 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Yeh, been there done that used to work for a security company.
12 hours of night shifts with nothing to do but walk around a building, drink coffee, & play solitaire on the comp'

Can you drive a sewing machine ?
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeh, been there done that used to work for a security company.
12 hours of night shifts with nothing to do but walk around a building, drink coffee, & play solitaire on the comp'

Can you drive a sewing machine ?
So, you take a very good decision giving up your work for a security company and start being self employed person though it must have been a very difficult one, mustn't it? I really admire people like you
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:53 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
I'm really bored. I am at work with nothing to do. I open this forum over and over again and nobody writes.
There is not middle way, either you can't take any more work or you are sitting around twiddling one's thumbs....
Its always quieter on the forums when the heat hits ... same last year. Its quieter on forums accross the board at the moment

The Spain main forum is still keeping up though, its just siesta time thats been dead
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Its always quieter on the forums when the heat hits ... same last year. Its quieter on forums accross the board at the moment

The Spain main forum is still keeping up though, its just siesta time thats been dead
Hi Mitzyboy,
I think people are on holidays and that is why siesta time seems to be dead, but it's not. You can find very useful information in these threat (i'm not talking about the thread i have started, of course )
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:06 am
I believe.

Originally Posted by marisol
So, you take a very good decision giving up your work for a security company and start being self employed person though it must have been a very difficult one, mustn't it? I really admire people like you
Don't ass-ume.

I worked for a company for a number of years then got made redundant (the whole company went bye bye's) Did a bit of temp work for a while (in the UK)
when f*&ked off & worked in Thailand for a few months, then worked for a security company while looking around for work more befitting my qualifications.
Then worked for an international company for a while until the OH & I were ready to leave the UK.
Then got work in Spain.
Then went self employed.....

Oh & while employed by the security company I studied for further qualifications
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't ass-ume.

I worked for a company for a number of years then got made redundant (the whole company went bye bye's) Did a bit of temp work for a while (in the UK)
when f*&ked off & worked in Thailand for a few months, then worked for a security company while looking around for work more befitting my qualifications.
Then worked for an international company for a while until the OH & I were ready to leave the UK.
Then got work in Spain.

Oh & while employed by the security company I studied for further qualifications

good heavens!!!!
my curriculum vitae fits into a little post-it
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't ass-ume.

Then got work in Spain.

I had forgotten to say that i admire you even more after reading your post
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:24 am
I believe.

Are you still bored ?

I really am going to get some work done TTFN.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...cions/beer.gif
Are you still bored ?

I really am going to get some work done TTFN.
Yes, but it's almost lunch time
it has been a pleasure to talk to you, thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:13 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Self employed is good in that you get to run it. The trouble is you also have to get to deal with the problems too.

Boring isn't that bad. I've had my share of excitement, and to be honest, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

If I am going to be stuck waiting somewhere I always take a book or some Spanish to study. Otherwise I would go insane.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bil
Self employed is good in that you get to run it. The trouble is you also have to get to deal with the problems too.

Boring isn't that bad. I've had my share of excitement, and to be honest, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

If I am going to be stuck waiting somewhere I always take a book or some Spanish to study. Otherwise I would go insane.
Hello bil,
Normally i have a lot of work, but from time to time, there are days in which i have nothing to do, like today and yesterday. You are right, i should take a book of English and study, but, writing in this forum is also good for improving it, at least for me. Writing here forces me to use the dictionary and i finish learning some new words and not only that but also it allows me to talk to new interesting and kind people, like today. So, as you said, being boring isn't that bad
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:39 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

So true. Your English is pretty good btw. Plus, the more you use it the better it gets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.