Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Iberian question - mostly leaning toward Portugal

Iberian question - mostly leaning toward Portugal

Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of
Default Iberian question - mostly leaning toward Portugal

I know this really ought to be on the Portuguese site, but it's woefully visited, so I thought I should ask here - sorry if I've broken any rules.

Do any of you know of a hotel or apartment for rent in the Praia de Rocha (agh) region of Portugal for about three or four months during November through to January or February?

I used to know the area well, but nowadays I haven't a clue. I'm hoping some of you might be able to at least point me in the right direction. It's a single place apartment that I'm after, for a pretty active pensioner.

Any help would be greatefully appreciated. It's not my relative, but the mother of a very good friend.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iberian question - mostly leaning toward Portugal

[QUOTE=un-mundo]...Do any of you know of a hotel or apartment for rent in the Praia de Rocha (agh) region of Portugal for about three or four months during November through to January or February?
QUOTE]
Hi un-mundo,
I've had good experience with this site: http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/default.htm
Some offer long term lets.
Regards,
Carol
Old Apr 5th 2006, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Iberian question - mostly leaning toward Portugal

[QUOTE=Carol&John]
Originally Posted by un-mundo
...Do any of you know of a hotel or apartment for rent in the Praia de Rocha (agh) region of Portugal for about three or four months during November through to January or February?
QUOTE]
Hi un-mundo,
I've had good experience with this site: http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/default.htm
Some offer long term lets.
Regards,
Carol
Thanks very much, Carol, I have forwarded the url to the daughter of the woman who wants to go.

If anyone else has any recommendations, I should be happy to hear/read them.

U-M