I T V ?

Old Nov 23rd 2014, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I T V ?

Originally Posted by Dxf
My experience of English MOT test is if the garage doesn´t have enough work, then "faults" may be found to get work or increase profits. I prefer the Spanish system where the ITV station does not repair cars.

Davexf
Agreed, Gib also operates similar to Spain
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

stevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to beholdstevescot is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hola

It is normal when you drive over the pit for the car to be jacked up by a couple of inches; not too much because the "vibration plates" have to move all the steering joints.

My experience of English MOT test is if the garage doesn´t have enough work, then "faults" may be found to get work or increase profits. I prefer the Spanish system where the ITV station does not repair cars.

Davexf
Well any MOT station that does that leaves themselves open to being caught by a mystery shopper exercise from DVSA, or a knowledgeable customer taking them to appeal, potentially leading to the garage being removed from testing. Not saying it doesn't happen mid you.... Just don't tar us all with that brush! Some of us have professional integrity.
Old Nov 23rd 2014, 10:38 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dxf
Hola

It is normal when you drive over the pit for the car to be jacked up by a couple of inches; not too much because the "vibration plates" have to move all the steering joints.

Davexf
For that reason I would not get any faults fixed by the garage doing the testing.