Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I give classes of spanish for free

I give classes of spanish for free

Old Sep 11th 2008, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

joseantonio1972 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I give classes of spanish for free

Hello, my name is Jose, I,m 36 years old and I would like to give classes of spanish to english speakers for free. My english is not perfect, but enough to give classes, I love teaching. I always wanted to become a teacher, although I work as an accountant. I live in Puente Genil (Cordoba) so if you live near here, it would be a pleasure to help you. Everybody is welcomed, no matter how old you are or your level. If you do not live in this area, but you know anybody who does, please talk to him about me. You can contact me at <snip, not a good idea to post your email address as you will get spammed>

Thank you

There is a no advertising policy on this forum, but as it is free and people near to you may like to take up your offer I will leave it on.

Last edited by jdr; Sep 11th 2008 at 4:47 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:40 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I give classes of spanish for free

Originally Posted by joseantonio1972
Hello, my name is Jose, I,m 36 years old and I would like to give classes of spanish to english speakers for free. My english is not perfect, but enough to give classes, I love teaching. I always wanted to become a teacher, although I work as an accountant. I live in Puente Genil (Cordoba) so if you live near here, it would be a pleasure to help you. Everybody is welcomed, no matter how old you are or your level. If you do not live in this area, but you know anybody who does, please talk to him about me. You can contact me at <snip, not a good idea to post your email address as you will get spammed>

Thank you

There is a no advertising policy on this forum, but as it is free and people near to you may like to take up your offer I will leave it on.
Is this a ploy to meet all the ladys jose
Old Sep 11th 2008, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

get a job as a waiter
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

have you met son of spain? He was born in 1973......
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by betris
Hello friend, haven´t you thought that I could be homosexual?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hello friend, haven´t you thought that I could be homosexual?
where is Leighbloke when you need him eh??
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
have you met son of spain? He was born in 1973......
Hello, what are you talking about? Sorry, I don´t know what you mean
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
where is Leighbloke when you need him eh??
sorry, who is Leighbloke?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 7:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sensationalfrog
get a job as a waiter
thank you, but I already have a nice work as an accountant. The only thing I´m looking for is english speakers interested in learning spanish.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
I`d like to meet a lady who give`s french for free
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rotor
I`d like to meet a lady who give`s french for free
come on, don´t be so bad, I´m serious
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

Jose if I was nearer to you, I would be knocking on your door. Why do you other blokes always have to bring the level of conversation down to floor level:curse:
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you, but I already have a nice work as an accountant. The only thing I´m looking for is english speakers interested in learning spanish.
Thank you for your kind offer joseantonio
Unfortunately I'm not near you either
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:25 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Thank you for your kind offer joseantonio
Unfortunately I'm not near you either
I'm just glad he's not near me

I don't mind a bit of fair competition

but giving it away really is unfair
Old Sep 12th 2008, 3:05 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I'm just glad he's not near me

I don't mind a bit of fair competition

but giving it away really is unfair
just like a woman to charge for it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.