Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The "I can't believe you said that" thread

The "I can't believe you said that" thread

Old Jun 26th 2011, 5:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "I can't believe you said that" thread

Originally Posted by mondeo
Yup - Racist and proud of it, if only to fit in with all the immigrants who are the most racist of all....!!!

People fiddle with kids as well, are you planning to do that just to fit in?
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

mondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nicemondeo is just really nice
Talking Re: Has the UK gone totally insane?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
People fiddle with kids as well, are you planning to do that just to fit in?
What an idiot !
Fiddling with kids is just a question of timing - such are the stupid laws on the age of consent............
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the UK gone totally insane?

What an idiot !
Fiddling with kids is just a question of timing - such are the stupid laws on the age of consent............
And here folks, here is the quote of the year on BE!!!
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:37 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

What an idiot !

Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:38 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri

Just when you were starting to lose your enthusiasm for the trolls on BE.... BANG!
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:39 pm

Just when you were starting to lose your enthusiasm for the trolls on BE.... BANG!
I'm in love again
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:41 pm
Straw Man.

I'm in love again
This is fun!

Now I wonder what age we cold consider OK.... do their feet have to touch the toilet when they are sat on it? I guess the only person to answer this is someone who knows....
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:47 pm

This is fun!

Now I wonder what age we cold consider OK.... do their feet have to touch the toilet when they are sat on it? I guess the only person to answer this is someone who knows....
I can't speak right now.............
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:51 pm
Straw Man.

I can't speak right now.............
You see? THIS is why the UK has gone to the dogs!
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:53 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

And here folks, here is the quote of the year on BE!!!
Classic

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about.....

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Timing.
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:57 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

What an idiot !
I so ****ing hope you are joking here - i work with kids n that is just ****ing sick
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:57 pm

What an idiot !
Do tell about the timing...really,we NEED to know.
Old Jun 26th 2011, 9:58 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I so ****ing hope you are joking here - i work with kids n that is just ****ing sick
Oh come on Sam! Its all about timing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.