Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regancy, La Manga.......

Hyatt Regancy, La Manga.......

Old Nov 20th 2008, 1:44 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Hyatt Regancy, La Manga.......

I have heard that they have applied for bankruptcy protection (Suspension de pagos). Anyone else heard about this? I am interested in this as i am in the same line of buisness.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:16 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hyatt Regancy, La Manga.......

According to the news the Hyatt is ok. It is Medgroup who is in trouble and they own the Golf course.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:35 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hyatt Regancy, La Manga.......

Originally Posted by jackytoo
According to the news the Hyatt is ok. It is Medgroup who is in trouble and they own the Golf course.
Correct. Just had a friend come to see me from La Manga. Just had a meeting with the director of golf and he told them that the company is in administration.