Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How exactly do Iberswitch save you money?

How exactly do Iberswitch save you money?

Old Jun 27th 2012, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Jim46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How exactly do Iberswitch save you money?

Does this apply to anyone on here, a very interesting article.

Having conducted a bit of research myself I have found that like me, very few people are actually making any significant savings. And very few seem to get much in return for their fabled "monitoring service".

I myself joined up about a year and a half ago and have had no real idea whether they were saving me money or not. I was paying €4 per month so they must have been, right? I'm still not sure as most tariffs seem to be the same...

Anyway imagine my shock when the supplier they changed me to suddenly took an extra €150 from my bank account. You would imagine that Iberswitch would be onto it straight away, wouldn't you? After all, I pay them to make sure I get the best deal and to look after you as per this quote on their website....

If you choose our company to help you, we guarantee to do everything in our power to help you save money on your monthly electricity bill.

Well nearly one month after I emailed them they still haven't managed to reply. So we filled in a Complaints Form in Alicante and the lady their told us that was the second one they had had from our area that week.

All of which leads me to ask, what exactly do they do for their monitoring service, cos they sure as hell haven't helped me?

If you have had issues with Iberswitch please email me at <<<SNIP>>>

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 27th 2012 at 9:28 pm. Reason: removed email address