Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

how do you find out if fines are attached to a car?

how do you find out if fines are attached to a car?

Old May 16th 2007, 10:45 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default how do you find out if fines are attached to a car?

I understand that i you buy a second hand car from someone any fines ,tickets etc. are attached to the car and not the previous owner, but how do you find out if there are any attached?
Old May 16th 2007, 10:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: how do you find out if fines are attached to a car?

Originally Posted by silverchick
I understand that i you buy a second hand car from someone any fines ,tickets etc. are attached to the car and not the previous owner, but how do you find out if there are any attached?
Hi silverchick

one way to do this is to employ a Gestor to make the enquiries for you, they will even help you to purchase the car and organise all the paper work for you. I wish we new this before we bought our car as it was a nightmare getting the paperwork from the company we bought from. It was nearly one year before we managed to get the log book from them.
Old May 17th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how do you find out if fines are attached to a car?

Even if the sale is done correctly you can still have problems, yesterday two fines for cars arrived at work, both these cars were sold nearly ten years ago! Paper work etc., all done legally!