Reload this Page >

How do I contact telefonica

How do I contact telefonica

Old Sep 3rd 2010, 11:22 am
Just Joined

prouk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do I contact telefonica

Hi
I live in the UK but have been having proplems with my spanish telefonica account for a small house i own over there.
I need to either speak to someone that speaks english or write to them but i cannot find either a contact number that i can call from the UK or a postal address can anyone help

Many Thanks

Richard
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How do I contact telefonica

having just spent an hour trying to communicate with telefonica I wish you luck, lol. try looking on www.movistar.es which is their web site, you may find a number there to be able to call from the UK but as for English speaking depends on their mood and how much you try to speak Spanish. Had to call twice and 1st time called, the staff told me they no longer speak English and I will have to get a friend to call and talk in Spanish, the second girl spoke English and no mention of no English rule.

Still did not get my problem sorted out might as well bang my head on a wall but wish to protect what little cells I have left after trying to communicate with them.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

cocoinspain will become famous soon enoughcocoinspain will become famous soon enough

Dial 1004. (1004 is a free phone number in Spain.) When you call them you will hear a Spanish recorded message. You need to ignore this message and wait for the pause, then say, "English Speaking." You will then be put through to an English speaking operator.If you are outside of Spain you can contact the customer services by dialling 0034 917040319.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Jontee has a spectacular aura aboutJontee has a spectacular aura aboutJontee has a spectacular aura about

I am sure you cannot phone 1004 from outside Spain so in your case this is not an option. But a bit of good news: I phoned them yesterday and first there is a message in spanish followed by "if you want to be attended to in English please press 1" - I did this and the line went dead for a while and I thought typical, then an english speaking person came on the line and sorted out my problem.

From UK it is probably best to try contact them by email. I did this recently. I was given this link on this forum recently: https://www.movistar.es/on/pub/servi...OG&v_idioma=es

and I was also given this email address by a friend: [email protected], so I sent my query to both. I got a reply (from [email protected]) two days later but I am not sure which one of my mails they received, but at least one of them must have got through.