Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Johanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

I am needing to find ways to market my business directly to owners who want to sell their properties or rent them. I have new technology with which I have a good customer base within the estate agents, but think that there is great potential for my product in the private market place, (having tried to rent my villa out last year!!) to showcase the owners property to the renter via the internet in a totally new way!

Please give me your views and tips!

Johanna x
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

They like it in South America you know?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:53 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

New technology? What's that then?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:11 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP, please remember there is a no advertising policy on this forum.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
To the OP, please remember there is a no advertising policy on this forum.
What, even really subtle stuff?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
New technology? What's that then?
A singing website ?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:17 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Johanna
I am needing to find ways to market my business directly to owners who want to sell their properties or rent them. I have new technology with which I have a good customer base within the estate agents, but think that there is great potential for my product in the private market place, (having tried to rent my villa out last year!!) to showcase the owners property to the renter via the internet in a totally new way!

Please give me your views and tips!

Johanna x

I heard recently about someone whos home was shown on tv for a tv show and was later broken into, aparently the thieves saw something they liked the look of - and knew exactly where to look!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:32 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
I heard recently about someone whos home was shown on tv for a tv show and was later broken into, aparently the thieves saw something they liked the look of - and knew exactly where to look!
I think that it also happened in UK when they did the series called something like Antique Detectives, cannot remember the proper name of it but the BBC antique experts went to peoples home and told them what many of their items were worth.

Rosemary
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:41 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I think that it also happened in UK when they did the series called something like Antique Detectives, cannot remember the proper name of it but the BBC antique experts went to peoples home and told them what many of their items were worth.

Rosemary
That's the one Rosemary - I couldn't remember the name of the programme
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:43 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
That's the one Rosemary - I couldn't remember the name of the programme
Cannot believe that I got it right and that we were talking about the same programme!!!!

Rosemary
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:50 am
Popping in for a chat

Old Aug 29th 2007, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

thanks for that but was looking for some ideas on how to contact people who do want to sell or rent their property. thanks Johanna
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:29 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

I think if we knew what this new technology was, and what it was capable of, then we may be able to make some suggestions on how you can achieve what you want. As it is, we have no specifics to work with.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:25 am
Just Joined

examples are on my signature as instructed by another user for everyone to see. thanks johanna
Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:49 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Johanna
examples are on my signature as instructed by another user for everyone to see. thanks johanna
Why the sneaky?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.