Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Johanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

I am needing to find ways to market my business directly to owners who want to sell their properties or rent them. I have new technology with which I have a good customer base within the estate agents, but think that there is great potential for my product in the private market place, (having tried to rent my villa out last year!!) to showcase the owners property to the renter via the internet in a totally new way!

Please give me your views and tips!

Johanna x
Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

Originally Posted by JohannaMotionvr
I am needing to find ways to market my business directly to owners who want to sell their properties or rent them. I have new technology with which I have a good customer base within the estate agents, but think that there is great potential for my product in the private market place, (having tried to rent my villa out last year!!) to showcase the owners property to the renter via the internet in a totally new way!

Please give me your views and tips!

Johanna x
Hi and welcome JohannaMotionvr,

Why don't you include yor web address in your signiture block then we can have a look at what you do and make suggestions!

Regards,

John.

PS it is allowed to do that but anywhwere else would be advertising and would be removed by the monitors.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Johanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi and welcome JohannaMotionvr,

Why don't you include yor web address in your signiture block then we can have a look at what you do and make suggestions!

Regards,

John.

PS it is allowed to do that but anywhwere else would be advertising and would be removed by the monitors.
Thanks I have added some tour samples to the sig box....johanna x
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to contact owners who want to sell or just rent their property?

I have to ask you to re register please under a different name as you have your site as your screen name which is against the rules. I have closed this thread and deleted your account.