Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

House Price Bonus ?

House Price Bonus ?

Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice
Default Re: House Price Bonus ?

what drugs are you on mate ? , how can the fact he only gets 136 euros intead of 150 euros be better for him ?

Originally Posted by lee8
No for every £100 pound you get 136.00 Euros and thats better for you.

Many use that to fund there retirement.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Mitzy i`m suprised you didn`t grasp that i wrote it plainly.
We can have a poll if you like to see who actually understands what you are talking about most of the time
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:02 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

No for every £100 pound you get 136.00 Euros and thats better for you.

Many use that to fund there retirement.
Anyone transfering income from the UK is now worse off as I am. If I transfered a 1000gbp a few months ago I would have got around 1440euros. If I had transfered 1000GBP on Friday I would have received around 1300. A fair drop in my spending power here!

I don't think some people have grasped exchange rates!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mourinho
what drugs are you on mate ? , how can the fact he only gets 136 euros intead of 150 euros be better for him ?
Mind bending hallucinogenic drugs methinks - he's certainly getting me confused. Anyone getting a pension in sterling is well stuffed at the moment when they convert it to euros.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jan 13th 2008 at 5:05 pm. Reason: SPOLLING
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Mourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really niceMourinho is just really nice

Thank god for that i was beginining to doubt myself !!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We can have a poll if you like to see who actually understands what you are talking about most of the time
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:07 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Its not obviously.

But a 136 euros is better because it only cost a £100.

£100 converted to Euros is only £75.49.

Why do you think its better for UK exports when the pound is weaker against the Euro than stronger.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Anyone transfering income from the UK is now worse off as I am. If I transfered a 1000gbp a few months ago I would have got around 1440euros. If I had transfered 1000GBP on Friday I would have received around 1300. A fair drop in my spending power here!

I don't think some people have grasped exchange rates!
You are right, and I would imagine that could affect the buying power of those who sell their property in the uk, and wish to now buy in Spain. Property will be a lot more expensive for them.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:12 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Of course it`s not as good as 150 euros, but 136 is still + positive, where as opposite, its -negative.

Your still gaining on the exchange rate.

If the pound dropped to 0.99 or below it `ll be costing you a negative which means it`ll cost you more to convert that you`d gain.

Is that so difficult to grasp.

Your gaining 0.36 cents to the pound if it dropped below 0.99 pence you`ll lose one cent to the pound, so every pound you convert you`ll get 0.99 cents.

If the exchange went to 0.50 for ever £100 you`d get 50.00 euros.

Mitzy come on its not that difficult to grasp shirley.

Last edited by lee8; Jan 13th 2008 at 5:15 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

QUE ??????

Of course it`s not as good as 150 euros, but 136 is still + positive, where as opposite, its -negative.

Your still gaining on the exchange rate.

If the pound dropped to 0.99 or below it `ll be costing you a negative which means it`ll cost you more to convert that you`d gain.

Is that so difficult to grasp.

Your gaining 0.36 cents to the pound if it dropped below 0.99 pence you`ll lose one cent to the pound, so every pound you convert you`ll get 0.99 cents.

If the exchange went to 0.50 for ever £100 you`d get 50.00 euros.

Mitzy come on its not that difficult to grasp shirley.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:20 pm
Banned

QUE ??????
I`ve put it as simple as i can.

Please explain which bit you don`t grasp.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

i understand all of it mate , you obviously dont understand when someone is taking the mick ! or anything else by the look of it !

I`ve put it as simple as i can.

Please explain which bit you don`t grasp.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:26 pm
Banned

i understand all of it mate , you obviously dont understand when someone is taking the mick ! or anything else by the look of it !
Its a waste taking the piss when you write like an idiot.

Or has the penny, cent dropped and know your using that as a way to excuse your lack of understanding of simple economics.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

If ever you are looking for someone to look after your assets please give us a call ! , its no wonder brits get into trouble in spain if you are representative .

Its a waste taking the piss when you write like an idiot.

Or has the penny, cent dropped and know your using that as a way to excuse your lack of understanding of simple economics.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

lets have that poll , and for Lee that does not mean rogering someone from warsaw !

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:42 pm
Banned

If ever you are looking for someone to look after your assets please give us a call ! , its no wonder brits get into trouble in spain if you are representative .
Really, Spain the Economic Intelligent country.

Now that is funny, good joke.

Please explain then why I`m wrong then.

Everytime i go to Spain I get more for my money.

We also benefit goin to the US as we get $2.11 for every pound.

For a yank he gets 0.51 pence to his $1.00.So worse off

For a Spaniard he gets 0.75 pence for his 1 Euro.

For a Brit he gets 1.36 Euros to his £1.00. so better off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.