Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

House cleaning business in and around Benitachell?

House cleaning business in and around Benitachell?

Old Dec 9th 2015, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

St George 1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House cleaning business in and around Benitachell?

Hi

I recently posted a thread about moving to Benitachell or surrounding areas due to a potential job offer.
My wife has come up with the idea of offering her house cleaning services in the area which would also include arranging to meet and greet potential holiday makers at a property after the prep work, then overseeing their departure and preparing for the next client.
This would also include pool maintenance and any general house maintenance and repairs (which is where I would come in!)
I would appreciate the opinion on this from any of you guys who live in the area within a radius of 20 miles or so.

Thanks 😊
Old Dec 9th 2015, 12:28 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House cleaning business in and around Benitachell?

I think you will be competing with many (thousands) of other expats offering the same sort of service(s).
Old Dec 9th 2015, 12:45 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

+1
Old Dec 9th 2015, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snikpoh
I think you will be competing with many (thousands) of other expats offering the same sort of service(s).
Thought as much, it was just something she mentioned. Personally I think it's because she knows how much her cleaning OCD drives me insane so she's trying to find a way of channeling it elsewhere!
Old Dec 9th 2015, 1:16 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. If she is OCD, she can come clean my house any time. .......

I will not charge her :-)
Old Dec 9th 2015, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by missile
Good luck. If she is OCD, she can come clean my house any time. .......

I will not charge her :-)
lol thanks for your kind offer but it's a "no thanks" from the boss!