Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hoping to move to Motril area 2008

Hoping to move to Motril area 2008

Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

traceandmarc is on a distinguished road
Cool Hoping to move to Motril area 2008

Hi everyone yet another brit pickin your brains about joining you all out there!!! Sorry Marc and myself are planning to move out to the Motril area this time next year. We have three children that are accompanying us: josh who will be 3 Phoebe who will be 9 and Deanna who will be almost 12 Can anyone give advise on innoculations the children would normally have here eg TB for Deanna, do they do them in spanish schools. Also the pre scool booster Josh will be due to have? We have visited the area last weekend and were advised by a very helpful tourist information lady about the schools in motril, we think the kids will be better in a spanish school and we hope to bring the children out early june, so we may possibly be able to visit the various schools. If anyone can give us feed back on the above we will be very grateful. Oh one more thing Marc is a plumber kitchen/bathroom fitter and would like to continue self employment out there, we did chat with a guy in a bar in Salabrena who said as long his prices were right he should be ok, your views please especially if anyone is living in the Motril area.
Thanks Tracy
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Hoping to move to Motril area 2008

PS
we are hoping to start spanish language lessons at easter but we have got some very good books etc we can reccomend especially for the kids.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi traceandmarc

I live just 40 minutes from Motril as you see from my details it is Albunol we have been here for nearly four years now. The people are fantastic and we love it here.

pwwm
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Hi thanks for you reply. We wanted to come over to Albunol last weekend but just didnt have the time. Have you any children? What if any are the schools like there or do kids commute to motril.
We have seen propertys advertised for your town and they seem very reasonable is this the case?
Sorry to fire so many questions at you but i think talking to someone who actually lives in the area will help us.
Tracy
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I will pm you with more details

pwwm
Old Mar 4th 2007, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pwwm
Hi

I will pm you with more details

pwwm