Reload this Page >

Hondon de las Nieves and the prices for water/Riegos

Hondon de las Nieves and the prices for water/Riegos

Old Aug 11th 2010, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

charoit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hondon de las Nieves and the prices for water/Riegos

Hello,

first, sorry for my english, i am german and i allready forgett many of what i do learn in school.

I am living here in Hondon since years.
We, some other german people and famillies too (Simola,Bayon, Solana...), do have problems with the sat the riegos. We are living in different parts of hondon and we do have all the same problem, really high costs of our water since april this year.
Ouerself never use more than 50 m3 water in summer in one month for years and we do have all costs in our Cam book the last four years. Never we paid more about 30€-35€ and this only one or two times in one summer.
now we got bills with 300 m3 , again 50 m³ and now in three weeks again 180m³.( 120,-€, 20€, and again 65€)
German Neighbours and friends do have the same Problem.
We were gone to the riegos and talked to them, and end of the story , one day without water and many new m³ one the new water "counter" outside.

So my question, do you have the same problems? Do you know of persons with really undefinition high watercosts during the last months?
We were asking spanish friends and neighbours with campo, but they do not have this problems.

if it is like that, pleas write and contact me, because maybe together we will have a chance

thanks
charoit
Old Aug 11th 2010, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

Big Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the roughBig Mac is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hondon de las Nieves and the prices for water/Riegos

Hi, Charoit
I also stay in Hondón and pay via Cam Bank. My last two bills were much higher than normal. I took my passbook to the water dept to highlight the discrepancy. As you will have noticed the farmland is now connected to meters which are shared in many cases with domestic users. In my case they had read the wrong meter and I was charged for water used to water adjoining grape vines. The mistake was quickly rectified and money refunded (These are the times I´m glad I learned Spanish!). Not to say your circumstances are the same but it is possible. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:16 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hondon de las Nieves and the prices for water/Riegos

50m3 is not a lot of water, how do you manage? You can check your water meter reading against the bill.

I did not realise I had a leaking pipe until the water reader man advised me that my consumption had gone up rapidly. He showed me a simple way to check:
1. Turn off water in your house
2. Check meter
3. See the indicator for comsumption.
4. If it is moving, then you have a leak.