Hondo Valley

Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Bartonboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hondo Valley

Does anybody have any information about the Hondo Valley please, anything good or bad would be of interest.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:53 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hondo Valley

I think you might mean Hondon?

If so, Smarties is your man.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

derek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura about

For some reason many agents market this area as the 'Costa Blanca' then they say that the nearest beaches are 20/30 miles away. It's like an estate agent in the UK selling a house on Dartmoor as being on the "English Riviera".

Also, I notice a few Hondon agents have 'current weather' icons on their pages, that show Alicante. The weather inland can be much cooler than the coast.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:19 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

I live in the Hondon Valley. Love it - love the views, the tranquillity, the locals are freindly, the markets are cheap, the wine is good and summers are a joy.

Yes it is cold in winter (about avg' 10 degrees) and we had a few frosty mornings. But hey with 300+ sunny days a year I ain't complaining, jusy buy a wolly jumper! Actually the winter makes you appreciate the sunshine even more and it's great to see the Hondon Valley through the seasons - watch this massive valley spring into bloom with Grapes, Almonds, Olives, Oranges, Lemons and loads of other crops is fantastic for a townie like me.

There's no stress here once you have completed all the spanish red-tape' but your neighbours will help you with that - just relax on the patio with a G&T, the warm sun on your face - BRILL !

There's lots to see and do, every one wants to be freinds so if you like parties and get togethers you'll be ok - a cheery 'Hola, Que Tal?' will go a long way here - I once took the dog for a walk and came back many hours later, drunk but happy ! (the dog was too !). Hondon is nice and Spanish, please keep it that way - Good Luck!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Bartonboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to read your posting about Hondon. My partner and I have just returned from the Hondon and found a Villa we are going to purchase Just outside HONDON DE LAS NIEVES. As you you say it looks amazing. Our property is on a relatively new urbanisation. Shame you dont want to receive Emails, I would like to get as much information as possible. Perhaps you would reconsider in this instances.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:25 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bartonboy
Great to read your posting about Hondon. My partner and I have just returned from the Hondon and found a Villa we are going to purchase Just outside HONDON DE LAS NIEVES. As you you say it looks amazing. Our property is on a relatively new urbanisation. Shame you dont want to receive Emails, I would like to get as much information as possible. Perhaps you would reconsider in this instances.
Hi BartonBoy,

I guess the forum is for everyone and any advice / hints and tips given by people here are shared (i.e also written once)... so I guess you should just ask questions on the forum , maybe start a new subject thread and hope you get lots of advice as one person's reply may/may not be the best. From experience many people give advice with good intentions but next day you bump into someone else who contradicts the previous advice - it's a BIG learning curve but treat it as an adventure - we do !!!!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:45 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bartonboy
Good luck