Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

:Holes in the ground :planning permission

:Holes in the ground :planning permission

Old May 17th 2007, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

hummingbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: :Holes in the ground :planning permission

I know you are talking about holes in the ground,but....can anyone help with my dilemma please?
My friends and I have been negotiating the purchase of a plot of land,
we were just about to put down the deposit after agreeing a price.
Now,a nieghbour has decided he wants the land.:curse: We have to wait until he decides yes or no on this plot.
Is there anything we can do or do we just have to start all over again searching for another plot? We are so upset it was perfect for us.
Hope someone can give some advice.
Old May 17th 2007, 8:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hummingbird
I know you are talking about holes in the ground,but....can anyone help with my dilemma please?
My friends and I have been negotiating the purchase of a plot of land,
we were just about to put down the deposit after agreeing a price.
Now,a nieghbour has decided he wants the land.:curse: We have to wait until he decides yes or no on this plot.
Is there anything we can do or do we just have to start all over again searching for another plot? We are so upset it was perfect for us.
Hope someone can give some advice.
Yes I think owners of adjoining land have first refusal on the sale.
Old May 17th 2007, 8:31 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Yes I think owners of adjoining land have first refusal on the sale.
That sounds a pain, what if the neighbour just takes his time in deciding .. The must be a time limit surely or the poor guy trying to sell his land could be waitting years ..
Old May 17th 2007, 8:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
That sounds a pain, what if the neighbour just takes his time in deciding .. The must be a time limit surely or the poor guy trying to sell his land could be waitting years ..
Yeah, they only get a certain time, but I don`t know what it is.