Hobbi Cat hire

Old Oct 31st 2013, 8:26 pm
Sandra & Munty

Sandraphleb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hobbi Cat hire

Hi... I have seen pictures of Hobbie Cats but not yet found a place that hires them out locally? Can any of you guys help me with that and have you tried them? Thanks Sandra
Old Oct 31st 2013, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hobbi Cat hire

Originally Posted by Sandraphleb
Hi... I have seen pictures of Hobbie Cats but not yet found a place that hires them out locally? Can any of you guys help me with that and have you tried them? Thanks Sandra
What is a Hobbie Cat?
Old Oct 31st 2013, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hobbi Cat hire

Hobie cats are small catamarans.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

irismary is an unknown quantity at this point

I spent some time on this coast when we still had a yacht, and I can't recall seeing anywhere that hired out boats. It might be because the Spanish have to pass a test and take out a license before they can use them.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 9:24 pm
Sandra & Munty

Originally Posted by irismary
I spent some time on this coast when we still had a yacht, and I can't recall seeing anywhere that hired out boats. It might be because the Spanish have to pass a test and take out a license before they can use them.
thank you.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

sandyeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Sandra
We hire a catamaran from the beach in summer - at Isla Cristina. We have RYA certs but you do not need them. The instructor went out with us first to check we were ok to be let loose ! It is cheaper if you buy 6 hours and can use them over 2 weeks. They have a rescue boat.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 7:06 pm
Sandra & Munty

Originally Posted by sandyeo
Hi
Sandra
We hire a catamaran from the beach in summer - at Isla Cristina. We have RYA certs but you do not need them. The instructor went out with us first to check we were ok to be let loose ! It is cheaper if you buy 6 hours and can use them over 2 weeks. They have a rescue boat.
Hi Thanks for that.. the winds are supposed to be really good in the area ... I will pass on to my husband he has been searching for ages.