Hints and tips

Old Jun 28th 2015, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

Trudi and Paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hints and tips

Hi all, me and my husband are thinking of buying an apartment in Spain near Murcia, to use as a holiday home. Does anyone have any hints and tips for buying etc. thanks
Old Jun 28th 2015, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Tammydog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hints and tips

Yes check out inheritance tax laws if it is likely to effect you? Been told there quite high. It effects a Spouse as well. We were going there but now going on the edge of Alicante close by.
Old Jun 28th 2015, 8:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trudi and Paul
Hi all, me and my husband are thinking of buying an apartment in Spain near Murcia, to use as a holiday home. Does anyone have any hints and tips for buying etc. thanks
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 28th 2015, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

101wvd is an unknown quantity at this point

We are travelling on Thursday to look at properties between Torrevieca and La Manga. Really excited now!!! Watch this spaceā€¦..
Old Jun 28th 2015, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Your looking in the excat areas we are. We have decide to go in September but have been over many times to the area. Hope you find what you want. Keep us in the know. We may end up neighbours.. Who knows. Good luck to you.
Old Jun 29th 2015, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Thank you everyone-can't wait to go and view some x
Old Jun 29th 2015, 9:49 am
Just Joined

101wvd, fab let me know how you get on. X
Old Jun 29th 2015, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Tammydog, what sort of property are you looking at? X
Old Jun 29th 2015, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

We are looking for a detached or semi. With 2/3 bed and bathrooms, preferably single storey property's and modern and easy to maintain. Use of a swimming pool. Off road parking. Flat walking distance to shop, cafe ect. And in a really nice area. Have see some new builds we love but after our previous probs. we will not purchase off plan again. Although I am sure there some Nice Resales. The agents seemed to not really be showing us any that we could possibly ever live in. Think they were trying sell us brand new only. As the commission for them is a lot higher the Resales. And we are very, very fussy...however we can. Make changes if price reflects this. Sorry you asked now.
Old Jun 29th 2015, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry was going to say what are looking for? We are retiring as know in our mid Sixties so it has to be a home for life. Would consider a garden apartment if it was really nice and residential area. We quite like Pilar and Torre de la horadada.
Or Quesada opposite directions. Hope you have fun looking and don't be overwhelmed by Agents. Take your time as there is a lot for sale...time to find that special home I am sure.