Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hindsight is wonderful...

Hindsight is wonderful...

Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:20 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hindsight is wonderful...

I wouldn’t have brought a giant UK TV over, or the UK car where it took up most of the space. I would have rented for a bit longer..
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:04 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jackytoo
1. Rented for at least 6 months instead of buying which would have saved a costly move.

2. Set up an Estate Agency to catch the boom

3. Gone to Florida instead.
I would've
1, learned Spanish
2, Not gone out all the time when I first got here
3, Bought a ticket for Jackytoo's number 3 (Why do you hate Spain?)

I have changed as a person and really nothing could have prepared me for what has happened as I now am healthier than I ever was in the UK, don't drink or smoke, don't get any grief from my asthma (maybe due to giving up smoking but there are no medical studies to confirm this).
Spain made me healthy and handsome (Well I was already handsome), my wife even finds me attractive. Thanks UK for my good looks, and Spain for my tanned Adonis like body. I am now the full package.
(I know an Adonis is greek but whatever the Spanish equiv is)
Some things even hindsight couldn't help you with, you've got to roll with it..
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Pip84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
I would've
1, learned Spanish
2, Not gone out all the time when I first got here
3, Bought a ticket for Jackytoo's number 3 (Why do you hate Spain?)

I have changed as a person and really nothing could have prepared me for what has happened as I now am healthier than I ever was in the UK, don't drink or smoke, don't get any grief from my asthma (maybe due to giving up smoking but there are no medical studies to confirm this).
Spain made me healthy and handsome (Well I was already handsome), my wife even finds me attractive. Thanks UK for my good looks, and Spain for my tanned Adonis like body. I am now the full package.
(I know an Adonis is greek but whatever the Spanish equiv is)
Some things even hindsight couldn't help you with, you've got to roll with it..
excellent, tks