Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hidraqua - who are they?

Hidraqua - who are they?

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Countryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hidraqua - who are they?

Maybe I've not been on the ball re' these matters, but since we came to live here 12 hears ago we've been with Aquagest for our water supply.
Anyway, this morning a van pulled up at the villa opposite the owners of which only visit very occasionally and they are here at the moment. The name on the side of the van was Hidraqua who I've never heard of or seen any of their vehicles before. They appeared to be having a problem with their water supply as the engineer was checking their water box outside the house.
Who are this company and do I have a choice of water supplier? I've checked their website, but they are totally new to me.
I live in Moraira and the side of the van said Hidaqua Teulada Benitachell.
As I said perhaps I've not kept ahead of these things as well as I should have!
Thanks.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hidraqua - who are they?

Yes they appeared out of the blue and took over Aquagest Levante some months ago.

I opted to take the bills online and signed up only to find they still have a property I owned around 7 years ago in my name, I explained this to them but it made no difference and I can still access the water bill for that property. So much for data protection etc.

I get the impression (rightly or wrongly) they are a big set up.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hidraqua - who are they?

Its the same in Murcia region. Popped into our local office in March, the glass windows now have Hidraqua and not Aguagest on them. The staff are all the same though so it looks like a buyout.