Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hi Speed Broadband internet in Fuengirola

Hi Speed Broadband internet in Fuengirola

Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Speed Broadband internet in Fuengirola

Hi Everyone,
I know this question has been asked before and I have trawled the back pages using the search option but my question is more specific, bear with me!

My wife may have the option to work from home at our apartment in Fuengirola, but it requires a reliable high speed broadband internet connection. Does such a thing exist in spain? of a quality that would allow working from Home.

I understand Telefonica have the lions share of the market but we need a good one and cost is relatively unimportant as working from home would save loads of cash, therefore quality is the issue.

Has anyone any advice?

Many thanks

El Al
Old Apr 15th 2007, 8:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Speed Broadband internet in Fuengirola

Originally Posted by Lospacoshombre
Hi Everyone,
I know this question has been asked before and I have trawled the back pages using the search option but my question is more specific, bear with me!

My wife may have the option to work from home at our apartment in Fuengirola, but it requires a reliable high speed broadband internet connection. Does such a thing exist in spain? of a quality that would allow working from Home.

I understand Telefonica have the lions share of the market but we need a good one and cost is relatively unimportant as working from home would save loads of cash, therefore quality is the issue.

Has anyone any advice?

Many thanks

El Al
Every company advertises high speed, even Telefonica, but none can supply it if the line (Telefonicas) wont take it.
Telefonica is upgrading its lines at the mo, but when it happens in each area, who knows ?
I live just above Fuengirola and started with 1/2 mb then went to 1mb with 3 promised as and when they want, but a friend who lives 500 mtrs down the line can`t get it.
If you look in the free beer thread at the top of the threads page, there is a link to finding out if you can get ADSL, just type in your phone number.