Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hi any fellow single mummies out there?

Hi any fellow single mummies out there?

Old Sep 8th 2013, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

SaraLou1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi any fellow single mummies out there?

Hi I'm a single Mum looking for other Single or non single Mums to meet up and have coffee with and let the kids play. I live in Benimeli near Denia. Love going to the beach, child friendly coffee shops etc. My little boy is 5.

Would love to hear from you

Sara
Old Sep 8th 2013, 10:28 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi any fellow single mummies out there?

Hi SaraLou,

I've moved your post down to the Spain forum (hope that's right - I googled Benimeli ), where hopefully you can find someone in your area - good luck
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:47 am
Just Joined

Thank you - appreciate that
Old Sep 9th 2013, 5:48 am
Just Joined

Also looking for single mums that may like to get together and share a property together, make being single mums a little easier - share bills etc!
Old Sep 9th 2013, 7:49 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaraLou1
Hi I'm a single Mum looking for other Single or non single Mums to meet up and have coffee with and let the kids play. I live in Benimeli near Denia. Love going to the beach, child friendly coffee shops etc. My little boy is 5.

Would love to hear from you

Sara
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 9th 2013, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

I am not a single mum but all the mothers & children seem to meet in the village bar in Beniarbeig, opp the private hospital. There's a play park alongside & the food & drink is super cheap as the bar is run on a cooperative basis.

You are just down the road so pop along, the owners are v friendly.

There or the swimming classes in Ondara municipal pool (it's closed for maintenance this week but you can go & view the facilities).

Good luck, pm me for more ideas.