British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Hi (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/hi-485472/)

Miss Naughty Oct 5th 2007 12:17 pm

Hi

Hi

Just want to say good afternoon to all, i have not been on for a while as i have been very poorly, but would like to say hixxx:wub:

MnM Oct 5th 2007 12:58 pm

Re: Hi

Hi there Miss N!

Sorry to hear you've been poorly and hope it wasn't anything too serious!

Nice to have you back though ;)

Martha

jeanc Oct 5th 2007 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by MnM (Post 5389740)
Hi there Miss N!

Sorry to hear you've been poorly and hope it wasn't anything too serious!

Nice to have you back though ;)

Martha

Hi Miss N thought I'd say hello whilst I was on here, don't pop in very often myself anymore. Hope you're soon felling better :wub:
Jean

Mitzyboy Oct 5th 2007 1:26 pm

Sorry to hear you've been ill, but hope all OK now

crispy Oct 5th 2007 2:30 pm

Hi MN. hope you are fully recovered, good to hear from you again.x

Eve Oct 5th 2007 3:19 pm

:thumbsup: Glad that you are better, take care.
Luv Eve
xx

mikelincs Oct 5th 2007 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty (Post 5389619)
Hi

Just want to say good afternoon to all, i have not been on for a while as i have been very poorly, but would like to say hixxx:wub:

Was wondering where you had got to, and was thinking of stating a 'what's happened to Miss Naughty' thread. Glad to hear from you, and hope you are recovered or at least well on the way to recovery.:thumbsup:

jandy44 Oct 5th 2007 5:04 pm

Good to see you back again,I hope you are well and it was not anything to serious :wub:

Miss Naughty Oct 6th 2007 8:22 am

Hi
I am getting better and recovering well, Plans have been put on hold for a while.

My middle daughter has also got to have an operation on the 29th october to try and give her hearing.
She has 5 per cent in one ear and 20 in the other, so she is having a plastic tube connected.

She says she is the first in the family to have plastic suregery ha ha ha.

But other than that we are bouncing back and going to get on with things.

I am glad every one is still on here and there plans are all going so well.:wub::wub:

Love Miss N

TheArmChairDetective Nov 10th 2007 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty (Post 5392611)
Hi
I am getting better and recovering well, Plans have been put on hold for a while.

My middle daughter has also got to have an operation on the 29th october to try and give her hearing.
She has 5 per cent in one ear and 20 in the other, so she is having a plastic tube connected.

She says she is the first in the family to have plastic suregery ha ha ha.

But other than that we are bouncing back and going to get on with things.

I am glad every one is still on here and there plans are all going so well.:wub::wub:

Love Miss N

I hope Miss N gets to read this.
DOes anyone know how her daughters operation went or how she and her husband have got on with the business since they returned from spain?

TheArmChairDetective Nov 12th 2007 8:49 am

I take it she's out of circulation then:(

MnM Nov 12th 2007 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective (Post 5544128)
I take it she's out of circulation then:(

She's not been posting lately, but I checked her profile and it says:

Last Activity: Today 11:11 am

So she may be just browsing the threads but not up for posting.....

sarahchirles Nov 12th 2007 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by MnM (Post 5545294)
She's not been posting lately, but I checked her profile and it says:

Last Activity: Today 11:11 am

So she may be just browsing the threads but not up for posting.....

I think YOU are the armchair detective! You is very clever tho! :D

MnM Nov 12th 2007 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by sarahchirles (Post 5545639)
I think YOU are the armchair detective! You is very clever tho! :D

I have been seriously thinking of a career change lately......perhaps I just stumbled on the perfect one for me :p

sarahchirles Nov 12th 2007 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by MnM (Post 5545738)
I have been seriously thinking of a career change lately......perhaps I just stumbled on the perfect one for me :p

I think so too... :D

We did end up in Jalon on Saturday night... Me being bloody lastminute.com didn't take your mobile number from the PM but did remember you on the second bottle of Rioja in Bar 23, and did mention you to some of the local clientele. Mind you they may have a been a bit worse for wear and probably couldn't remember their own name! ;)

We had a good night it was the owners 40th Birthday party, so a bit of a sing song and a buffet. Best of all they had a chocolate fountain... Yummy! :thumbsup: Think we finished about 4am so yesterday was a couch potato day!

Our friends, as I said live, just 5 mins outside Jalon on the way to a village which name escapes me now (Sorry)! are cooking in Bar 23 from this Friday. All home cooking stuff/Sunday lunches etc... (There are plenty of good restaurants for Spanish food around Jalon as you know) So I am sure we we will be up there more often now.

And will try and remember to give you a shout next time! :eek:

Hope you had a good weekend and OH is back on form! Good weather for biking :thumbsup: