Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help!Where to find white goods in Murcia?

Help!Where to find white goods in Murcia?

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Mosunsun is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Help!Where to find white goods in Murcia?

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and I found that people always get good replies on different questions, so I thought I would give it a go !

My partner and I finally got the key to our holiday home in Costa Blanca, in between Murcia and Alicante.

We want to know where we would get good white goods with quick delivery, or we would just pick up immediately with our car.

We went to a big shopping place, opposite the new IKEA in Murcia and found the Media Mart & Coforma and also visited the big Carrfour in Torreveja.

Just wonder, which shop will you guys recommend ?

Any anyone has any experience with Media Mart or Corforma ? Can you pick up the stuff immediately or you have to order then wait ?

Many many thanks all !
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!Where to find white goods in Murcia?

Originally Posted by Mosunsun
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and I found that people always get good replies on different questions, so I thought I would give it a go !

My partner and I finally got the key to our holiday home in Costa Blanca, in between Murcia and Alicante.

We want to know where we would get good white goods with quick delivery, or we would just pick up immediately with our car.

We went to a big shopping place, opposite the new IKEA in Murcia and found the Media Mart & Coforma and also visited the big Carrfour in Torreveja.

Just wonder, which shop will you guys recommend ?

Any anyone has any experience with Media Mart or Corforma ? Can you pick up the stuff immediately or you have to order then wait ?

Many many thanks all !
I have used both MediaMarkt and Conforama in Valencia and been able to take goods away there and then. Conforama even do a free van hire service for big stuff. Carrefour normally do free delivery and installation too.
Hope that helps.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Mosunsun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I have used both MediaMarkt and Conforama in Valencia and been able to take goods away there and then. Conforama even do a free van hire service for big stuff. Carrefour normally do free delivery and installation too.
Hope that helps.
Thanks so much for the information !!
I will certainly check out with them about free delivery !!!!!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mosunsun
Thanks so much for the information !!
I will certainly check out with them about free delivery !!!!!!!!
Most places like that, certainly up here, offer free delivery and installation, and even show you how everything works and take away the packaging! It is normally also possible to pay for the goods on delivery!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

The other side of the carpark to Ikea is a shopping centre with an Al Campo, (like Carrefour) they have white goods. But more to the point in the same centre is a elecrical outlet called Saturn, we have bought a flatscreen tv there and taken it away in the car, along with plenty of other smaller electricals as well. They have everything from tv-hi-fi's to microwaves, ordinary cookers, to camcorders they do it all.